We’re founded on the belief that all seniors are entitled to a rich quality of life, with the opportunity to live as independently as possible, and we’re looking for the very best to join us. If you’re motivated by the privilege of serving our seniors with dignity, respect and compassion, keep reading.
Top talent, high standards
With 2,400+ employees across Canada, our team includes some of the best in the industry. You’ll work alongside kind and caring people who will inspire you to put your best foot forward.
A difference you can measure
We’re about improving the lives of those around us and making a difference, every day. You’ll build lasting relationships with team members and residents,
learn their unique stories, and many will even feel like family.
Appreciation through and through
We don’t just employ our people — we celebrate them, we support them, and we recognize them for their amazing commitment all year long. Your wow moments won’t go unnoticed.
About this Casual Receptionist Position
What you’ll do:
- Contribute to the warm and welcoming atmosphere of a Seniors Care community by greeting guests and directing phone calls
- Assist in ensuring efficient operations by booking tours, scheduling meeting rooms and organiziang mail and deliveries
- Provide administrative support to the management team
- Allow residents to feel comfortable and supported by answering their questions with professionalism and empathy
What you’ll need:
- 2 years experience in face to face customer service, ideally with the senior population
- Strong MS Office skills & ability to multi-task
- Excellent English language and strong interpersonal skills
Perks & Benefits
- Happy, fulfilled team members working in a culture of caring
- Amazing residents with rich life stories
- Affordable meals prepared daily in our community kitchen
Send us your cover letter and resume along with your wage expectations. We want to get to know you — what you’re passionate about, and who inspires you. Please be sure to include your wage expectations.
NOTE: In an effort to further protect our vulnerable residents as well as other employees and volunteers, AgeCare requires all new employees to produce a clear Vulnerable Record Search prior to starting work. This search can be obtained through your local police service.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Calgary Lawn Solutions aims to develop long term relationships with our clients by providing complete and exceptional landscape services that enhance the beauty and value of their properties. We are a [...]
Apply now PT-Associate/Winners Deerfoot City Brand: Winners Location: Calgary, AB, CA Employment Type: Part-Time Employment Status: Regular Functional Area: Stores Solita discovered AD [...]
Seasonal Warehouse Assistants (Night & Day Shifts Available) Location: Calgary, AB TransCold Distribution is the premier wholesale supplier and distributor of ice cream and frozen goods through [...]
Secure Energy’s Environmental Solutions division is looking for a full-time rotational Field HSE Advisor to support a large, ongoing project in the Oilsands. Reporting to the Regional Safety Coordin [...]