At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuel us, and moments define us.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are temporarily working from home.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Revenue Assurance,
the successful candidate will be a motivated and energetic contributor with expert knowledge of controls, data analytics and reporting.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide expertise and leadership in analytics and reporting related issues within Revenue Assurance.
- Support projects/programs that impact Revenue Assurance controls
- Review of Cable (TV, Internet, RHP) controls to identify revenue related risks, leakage, and recommend, implement and monitor corrective actions.
- Conduct deep dive analyzes with large volumes of data to support Revenue Assurance initiatives
- Undertake self-initiated analysis to uncover opportunities or instances of revenue or cost exposure/overbilling
- Generate business case and/or cost benefit statements to support analysis and key findings for any revenue recovery opportunities
- Support data and analysis requests from all levels of the Revenue Assurance Management team.
- Drive process efficiencies through automation.
- Collaborate with key internal and external stakeholders as required to resolve issues or identify and implement opportunities that improve operational processes
- Accounting designation (CA, CMA or CGA) preferred or equivalent accounting experience
- University degree in Business, Computer Science or related field
- Demonstrated business reporting and analytical experience with 3 – 5 years of progressive reporting experience preferably in the telecom industry
- Experience in high volume data analysis with emphasis on the development, implementation and maintenance of reporting and analytical structures.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Advance knowledge of Java, SQL and SAS
- Practical experience with ETL (extract, transform, load) processes and associated tools
- Adapts to fast-changing environment – works well under pressure and has ability to act with urgency
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with a strong attention to detail
As part of the recruitment process successful candidates will be required to complete criminal and credit background checks.
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 1 Mount Pleasant (083), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Finance & Accounting & Accounting
Requisition ID: 219568
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Posting Notes: Corporate
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Full time construction worker required asap Experience is must Must know framing drywalling plumbing flooring tiling and painting Even if you know few things text asap Not looking for helper here Hind [...]
Job Description: Office AdministratorJob descriptionOur Client headquartered in the US is one of the North Americas leading manufactures of luxury interior glass door solutions for the home and office [...]
Want to work somewhere awesome? Awesome is who we are and awesome is what we do! Trader Corporation is the team behind Canada’s leading automotive marketplace, AutoTrader.ca, as well as a world c [...]
The ideal candidate loves talking to people and proactively solving issues. You will be responsible for converting customers into passionate evangelists Responsibilities - Communicate with cust [...]