Recipe Unlimited Corporation.
Montana's is looking for a Dishwasher
at our Orillia Location!
At Montana's, BBQ-lovers, friends, and family alike gather together in an energetic place to devour mouth-watering favourites fresh off the grill. We’re looking for friendly, down-to-earth teammates who are passionate about grilling and serving the best 100% Canadian BBQ and want to have a fun time doing it.
Overview: As a Dishwasher, your primary focus will be setting up and operating the dishwashing machine. The Dishwasher is responsible for cleaning duties inside and outside the restaurant as well as helping the culinary team.
What you will do in this role:
- Keep the dishwashing area organized, tidy and clean
- Set up the dishwashing area and operate dishwashing machine
- Have clean dishes available and put away to serve our food
- Set up bus pans for soaking and sinks for manual washing
- Complete cleaning jobs outlined by management teams
- Keep garbage containers emptied and cleaned
- Adhere to all Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Assist all teammates whenever needed
What we are looking for:
- Ability to multi-task and maintain high energy in a fast-paced environment
- Takes pride in doing a job well done
- Follows standards and procedures
- Willing to help and support the team
- Responsible, reliable and punctual
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
What’s in it for you:
- 20% employee discount dining card valid at participating Recipe brands
- Flexible scheduling
- An energetic and dynamic team
- Competitive wages
- Fun working environment
- Growth and development opportunities within the restaurant
- Career advancement opportunities with a company that owns some of Canada’s most iconic restaurant brands
If you believe in good times and awesome BBQ, apply online today or in person at this location at 3250 Monarch Drive.
Some opportunities may exist with our Franchise partners, which are independently owned and operated.
Recipe is committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. Celebrating people, being passionate and curious, owning it, and doing the right thing are the values that guide how we build our teams, support our franchisees and create a company that unlocks the full potential of everyone.
Recipe is dedicated to providing accommodations in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. For individuals that require accommodations please contact [email protected]
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Orillia Soldiers’ Memorial Hospital (OSMH) is located in the City of Orillia - a beautiful community nestled along the shores of Lake Simcoe and Lake Couchiching. Orillia offers an environment where [...]
What can I expect to do in this role? The Ministry of the Solicitor General, Ontario Provincial Police, and the Bureau Commander of Fleet, Supply and Weapon Services Bureau seeks a qualified member [...]
eCapital is a fast-growing organization dedicated to providing freight factoring products and cost saving services to the Trucking Industry. We are growing again and we’re looking for experienced, d [...]
Orillia Kia is looking for Reception/Admin assistant to join our Reception team. This position is responsible for answering a multi-line telephone system and some service cashier duties in a very bus [...]