Chartered Professional Accountants of AB.
CPA Alberta is the professional regulatory organization representing Alberta’s approximately 30,000 Chartered Professional Accountants (CPAs). Alberta’s CPA’s are among the more than 200,000 Canadian CPAs who provide financial and management expertise across the country and around the world, at every level and in every sector. CPA Alberta’s legislated mandate is to protect the interest of the public, protect the integrity of the profession, promote and increase the competence of Alberta CPAs, and regulate the conduct of Alberta CPAs.
CPA Alberta has offices in Edmonton and Calgary.
Further information can be found at our website: www.cpaalberta.ca.
Our organization is seeking a part-time Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support to the Chief Operating Officer (“COO”) and the departments that report to him (“COO Office”).
Are you an individual who is looking for flexible part-time work hours? Then this may be the role for you.
We are looking for someone who is able to work 15 - 25 hours a week (less hours will be needed during the summer months) and has some flexibility around when the hours are worked.
The individual will be efficient and comfortable being a member of a remote team; the ability to multi-task, while maintaining team calendars and managing administrative support, is essential in this position. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver and organized.
- Provide administrative support to the COO, and other COO Office team members
- Assist in drafting meeting minutes, correspondence, documents, presentations, reports, and other communications
- Appropriately handle documents and correspondence of a confidential and sensitive nature
- Meeting support logistics for internal and external stakeholders including booking facilities, catering, transportation, and accommodations
- Assist in the coordination of Outlook calendars, appointments, and meetings for COO Office team
- Provide excellent external and internal customer service and maintain positive stakeholder relations
- Support COO Office and CPA Alberta projects and events as required
- Use of a variety of technological products including CPA Alberta member management system, and videoconferencing equipment
- Reception relief
- High School diploma with 4 - 5 years of administrative experience in a similar position preferably in a professional environment
- Intermediate level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Working knowledge of customer databases will be an asset
- Exceptional customer service orientation with a proven ability to develop and maintain positive professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong listening, written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to multi-task, prioritize and maintain high levels of professionalism
- Exceptional attention to detail; ability to handle an evolving workload and adapt easily to change
- A post-secondary degree or diploma is an asset
- Value and Ethics
- Teamwork and Adaptability
- Organizational Awareness
- Attention to Detail
- Problem Solving
- Service Orientation
- Planning and Organizing
Busy office environment
Edmonton or Calgary Office
CPA Alberta thanks all applicants for their interest and advises that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
In its commitment to an equitable, diverse, and inclusive workforce, CPA Alberta welcomes applications from all qualified persons. We encourage members of equity groups (women, Black, Indigenous peoples, visible minorities, persons with disabilities, and LGBTQ+); and all those who may contribute to the further diversification of the organization to apply.
Please notify us if you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are looking for a physiotherapist to join our multidisciplinary clinic, with the goal of offering our patients a more comprehensive list of treatment options. We are specifically in need of a physi [...]
**Pending funding Approval** Energy Safety Canada is the national safety association for the oil and gas industry. We develop and support common industry safety standards, deliver effective learning [...]
Instrumentation Maintenance Technician - (2110286) The Opportunity: Are you seeking an opportunity to demonstrate and further develop your Instrumentation skill set? This is an incredible opening [...]
Volker Stevin Contracting Ltd. (a Volker Stevin Canada company) has the following hourly position available located in Spyhill / West Calgary Ring Rd., Alberta Material Tester 2, Plants (JOB ID: 1 [...]