Cash Live Entertainment Inc..
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Information Systems Analysts and Consultants (2171)
NOC Job Title: IT (Information Technology) Business Analyst
Expires in 120 days
Last Updated: 2021-03-29
Vancouver, British Columbia
Cash Live is seeking a full-time, professionally skilled Information technology (IT) Business Analyst (NOC 2171) in Vancouver, BC. The successful candidate will have experience using data analytics to monitor data quality metrics,
improve processes and service through data analysis, and collaborate with the IT Team to develop strategies to help achieve overall business profitability.
Backed by Yellow, Snap Inc.'s Accelerator Program, Cash Live is one of Vancouver's exciting new tech start-ups! A live-streamed poker and social casino game show platform specifically designed for mobile. Founded by a top-ranked Canadian professional poker player and a mobile gaming veteran, Cash Live is looking to grow its local team.
- Work closely with the operations, and IT teams to develop new initiatives and strategies to improve the systems' efficiency.
- Design, execute and maintain report automation and performance dashboards to improve reliability and accuracy of internal and external reporting using MS Reporting Service and Tableau.
- Develop and implement a detailed business analysis using data quality metrics to inform business decisions and identifying technical solutions to business needs.
- Conduct research on market functions, gather data and evaluate output specifications and formats to facilitate efficiency enhancements.
- Establish relationships and collaborations with key players within the IT, Product, and operating departments to assist in executing business solutions.
- Monitor and supervise all phases of a project's lifecycle, providing accurate reporting on risks and issues that may affect the project's success.
- Track, control, and manage (internal) user satisfaction; actively seek opportunities to strengthen user experience through service and implement a quality management system.
- Coordinate with development teams to ensure the business objectives are fully understood and follow up before and during the development phase to ensure that the software developed can satisfy the business requirements.
- Provide assistance in IT processes' seamless functioning by ensuring that conflicts with production facilities and IT services are identified and addressed quickly and efficiently with minimal business disruption.
- Lead, train and mentor the junior team members: motivate and encourage staff members towards their professional development.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, computer systems engineering, software engineering, business administration or a related discipline is required.
- 3+ years’ experience in a supervisory position related to information technology.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and project management skills.
- Solid understanding of writing SQL statements for retrieving and updating data in databases.
Thanks in advance to all those who apply. Please send your cover letter, resume, and portfolio to [email protected]
- Unit 200 – 375 Water St., Vancouver BC V6B 0M9
- 40 hours/week
How to Apply
Expiring: Jul 27, 2021
Email: [email protected]
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
A Little About Us What we do at Shaw matters - in a world where being connected has never been more critical, we bring the best wireline and wireless technology and solutions together to create exc [...]
Title: Application Analyst/Developer Location: Vancouver, BC Department: Forestry Job Summary Trimble’s Forestry Division offers SaaS and enterprise software to improve the productivity and [...]
Title: Application Analyst/Developer Location: Vancouver, BC Department: Forestry Job Summary Trimble’s Forestry Division offers SaaS and enterprise software to improve the productiv [...]
Temporary, full-time Do you enjoy applying your knowledge about the lifecycle management of records and best practices in records management to real-time records administration? The BC College of [...]