Elegibility for POSITION:
- Complete all orientations, nVent and Site specific, online
- Be able to properly wear all required PPE (Fall Pro equipment, half masks, supplied gloves etc.)
- Read and interpret drawings, schematics and site specifications to determine and evaluate insulation / cladding requirements
- Work in a team environment and/or on your own with limited supervision
- Work with a “safety first” mind set
- Assist in the installation of all types of insulation and cladding on various types of piping and equipment
- Provide quality workmanship in a productive manner
- Are a member of Local 110 or Traveler from another Canadian Local
- Accepted a dispatch through Local 110
- No applications that are not accompanied by a Union Dispatch will be accepted.
At nVent, we connect and protect our customers with inventive electrical solutions. People are our most valuable asset. Inclusion and diversity means that we celebrate and encourage each other’s authenticity because we understand that uniqueness sparks growth.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
As one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, Fresh Direct Produce is looking for an engaging Field Account Representative to join our growing team! We currently have a great part-time opportunity in [...]
If you are looking for an opportunity to join an exciting team working towards academic excellence at NAIT, this could be the job for you! Working as part of the Polytechnic Education and Student Suc [...]
Your Opportunity: People know they can come to you for expertise, advice, and direction about all things benefits. An experienced benefits and pension plans administrator, you have also successfully [...]
Your Opportunity: You were made to make a difference. You are a proactive, detail-orientated, analytical, customer focused privacy professional who is passionate about making things better. Alberta H [...]