St. Joseph's Health Centre.
The Vaccination Clinic is a 7 day per week operation that serves to vaccinate as part of the Covid-19 response. The Administrative Assistant to the Vaccination Clinic is a self-directed individual, able to multi-task and manage a busy clinical area. The Admin Assistant, Vaccination Clinic may also be required to support the Covid Assessment Centre.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Some combination of the following based on the priorities of the clinic:
- Schedules meetings and takes minutes as required
- Responsible for the tracking and ordering of general office supplies, education materials and PPE for daily use in the Vaccination Clinic or outreach.
- Manage incoming calls to the Clinic and assist in scheduling as required
- Scheduling patient appointments
- Answering, screening, and transferring phone calls
- Registering patient visits
- Maintaining patient confidentiality
- Creating and maintaining an efficient filing system for results
- Other duties as assigned including coverage in other roles as required for coverage or surges in volume
- Graduate of a recognized Medical Administration Program, or Business Administration Degree
- Relevant healthcare experience
- Proficient computer skills with advanced knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet applications
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills and organizational skills
- Professional and consistent customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and to manage competing workloads in a calm manner
- Demonstrated initiative and is a self-starter
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and multi-task in a busy environment
- Demonstrated ability to work co-operatively in a team environment
- Demonstrates meticulousness and ability to perform self-checks for errors
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Marketing Communications Coordinator Location Toronto, Ontario Additional Locations: Kingston,Ontario Requisition Number R-89380 Assurant is currently looking for a Marketing Communications Coord [...]
Calling all Professional Executive Assistants in Toronto! Do you possess 2+ years of Executive Assistant directly supporting senior staff? Do you have excellent interpersonal and communication skills? [...]
Marketing Communications Specialist Location Toronto, Ontario Requisition Number R-89385 Take an active part in preparing creative and effective content to explain Assurant products across all li [...]
Are you looking for a customer-oriented administrative role in a professional industry? Do you have at least 1 year of administrative assistant experience in an immigration field? Are you tech-savvy a [...]