Assante Hydrostone is seeking an Administrative Assistant.
Join one of the country's leading and growing wealth management firms. The successful candidate will work directly with an experienced practice providing industry leading customer service and comprehensive wealth management to families in Nova Scotia.
You will participate in growing the business by providing exceptional client service and by taking care of administrative duties related to client accounts.
- Assist advisor with all administrative tasks related to managing client accounts and ongoing business development.
- Using Salesforce contact management platform to update client/prospect records.
- Client communication via telephone and email.
- General office duties such as: client meeting preparation, event planning, completing various client related projects.
- Completing and processing applications for new client accounts and updates to existing client profiles.
- Use of Box for client management of files and records.
The following qualifications are important to this position:
- Service orientated with exceptional organizational skills.
- Positive, professional, personable, and enthusiastic attitude.
- Strong communication skills and telephone manner.
- Strong computer literacy including excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Previous client management-data entry experience.
- Working knowledge of investment industry.
- Willing to learn new industry and company processes.
The following qualifications are an asset to this position:
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant within the financial service industry.
- Completion of the Canadian Securities Course (CSC) and the Conduct and Practices Handbook Course (CPH) or obligation to successfully complete both courses within 12 months of start date.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
Location: Halifax peninsula.
Office: Modern office building, air conditioned.
Salary is commensurate based on industry experience. We also offer a flexible group health benefits plan.
Submit your CV to: Bob Mackay
Email: [email protected]
The position will be closed when the post is filled.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Competition # : 30021 Department: Public Prosecution Service Location: Amherst and Kentville Type of Employment: Internship Union Status: NSGEU - NSPG Closing Date: 4/28/2021 (Applications are ac [...]
Administrative Assistant (CLA3) Education Central Office Halifax, Nova Scotia Campus Planning and Community Engagement Continuing Full-time Position: Commencing approximately May 10 [...]
Competition # : 30021 Department: Public Prosecution Service Location: Amherst and Kentville Type of Employment: Internship Union Status: NSGEU - NSPG Closing Date: 4/28/2021 (Appl [...]
Eastern College Inc. is activley hiring an Administrative Assistant to work at our Halifax Campus for a 15 month contract. Primary Pupose: The main purpose of the Administrative Assistant is to [...]