About The Role:
We believe that understanding and valuing our customers is the key to success. As Vena's Application Support Analyst, you will be responsible for creating a World Class customer experience with every customer interaction. The day-to-day will include assisting customers with product related questions, troubleshooting technical issues, providing guidance and recommendations, engaging internal teams to drive issue to resolution, and more.
We are looking for an individual who aims to provide constant value to our customers while looking for ways to improve our Support offering. The Application Support Analyst will be a dependable, agile, adaptive, self-starter. Are you ready to work in a fast-paced,
exciting environment that will challenge you each day and contribute to your personal and professional growth?
- Become an expert in the Vena application, Microsoft Excel, and more
- Prioritize and resolve a high volume of customer requests within SLAs and ensure interactions result in high customer satisfaction scores
- Assist customers with product related questions, troubleshoot technical issues, provide technical guidance and recommendations
- Support customers via multiple channels, including but not limited to, email, chat, phone, and web-sessions
- Clearly set and communicate expectations to customers and internal stakeholders
- Provide timely updates and remain responsive throughout a request
- Collaborate with and engage internal teams to drive issues to resolution
- Proactively monitor for emerging patterns and raise awareness around customer feedback and challenges
- Creating Knowledgebase articles, internal guides, and other team assets, as required
- Train customer support representatives on new technical updates
- Be involved in projects that help the team, and Vena, achieve its strategic goals
What You Bring to the Team:
- 1+ year of technical support experience, preferably within a Cloud-based SaaS environment
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science, Computer Representatives, Information Systems, Information Technology, or equivalent experience
- Strong experience and knowledge of SQL, SQL Server, and cube technology
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Excel, including macros, VBA, Pivot tables
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem-solving, time management and organization skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Comfortable with shift work
Why Choose Vena?
- Total Rewards: Grow with Vena and celebrate its success with our Employee Stock Option Program (ESOP). We look ahead and invest in your future with our Retirement Savings Matching Program. We also provide comprehensive health benefits through our employer group plan effective from day one.
- Unique Culture: Join us in our ongoing commitment to build a diverse and inclusive workplace. Every voice, action and idea matters at Vena.
- Career Growth: We invest in your job training, professional development and continuing education and offer an Education Subsidy. Pursue your interests and chart your growth towards a new position on your current team or a new one. Vena had 100+ employee promotions and internal moves to new roles in 2020!
- Executive Leadership: Be inspired by our executive leadership as they lead and motivate our team.
- Read what employees say about working at Vena!
Please note: Due to COVID-19 Guidelines, all interviews will be conducted using Zoom. As we continue to monitor the situation and follow public health guidelines, our commitment to ensuring the safety and health of our employees, customers, candidates and community around the world remains a top priority. We will continue to offer flexible working arrangements that include working remotely or on site with proper safety and health measures in place.
Vena celebrates the differences that make us all unique and strives to make our workplace accessible however we can.
Should you require accommodation throughout any stage of the recruitment and selection process, please specify your requirements to [email protected] when submitting your application and we will work with you to accommodate your needs.
We incorporate accessible practices into all of our internal roles and invite others to join us in our ongoing efforts. Find out more at www.venasolutions.com/va11y
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Position Overview: Key Responsibilities: Job Purpose: The Analyst, International FG Warehousing is responsible for the management and coordination of all international shipments leaving from our [...]
Req Id: 280614 At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate. [...]
If you thrive in a team-oriented workplace that challenges your skills, to drive your career development, embraces diversity and rewards innovation, with competitive pay and great employee programs, j [...]
What is the opportunity? In this role, you will ensure that Solution Acceleration and Innovation’s engineering team within Cards, Payment and Banking (CP&B;) is able to successful code and deploy [...]