Raymond James Ltd.
Raymond James Ltd. is seeking a qualified Settlements Associate to work in our downtown Vancouver office.
Raymond James Ltd. is Canada’s leading independent investment dealer offering high quality investment products and services to Canadians seeking customized solutions to their wealth management needs.
As a member of the Settlements & Reconciliation team, you will play an integral role in supporting successful trade clearing and settlements for our Advisors and Institutional Trading team. This opportunity to work with leaders in the industry will help you to gain exposure in the world of processing and settlement of client Equity, Options, and Fixed Income trades in Canada, the US and other Foreign Markets.
As a Settlements Associate, you are a critical part of the process that ensures the smooth execution of securities transactions. With the use of cutting edge technology and invaluable access to years of experience, you will be able to build a solid foundation from which to grow your career.
Specifically you will:
- Support Equity, Options, and Fixed Income trade settlements;
- Collaborate with your team members;
- Work with the Trading groups and external counterparties such as other broker / dealers, custodians, to resolve and understand settlement disputes, avoiding potential buy-in scenarios faced by the firm;
- Resolve reconciliation outages through effective problem solving;
- Analyze current settlement processes and make recommendations to increase efficiency; and
- Other duties as assigned.
To qualify for this opportunity you possess:
- Post-secondary education and a minimum 2 years of financial industry or related administrative experience
- Comfortability working with new technology;
- Professionalism and a positive "can-do" attitude;
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment and demonstrate a friendly manner;
- Thrive in high pressure environments that require you to take advantage of your eagerness to learn as you immerse yourself into the role, absorbing and utilizing new information; and
- Focus on small details as you move ahead with the bigger picture in mind.
This is a full-time position with a competitive compensation and benefits package.
If you would like to join our team, please send a resume and covering letter, quoting the position and Job Posting # 20-173 by April 9, 2021
To be considered for employment candidates will be required to provide proof of citizenship, permanent residency or eligibility to work in Canada with no restrictions. We require applicants to complete a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company, including but not limited to a credit and criminal record check. Employment is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check.
We sincerely thank all applicants who express an interest in this role: only those being directly considered will be contacted.
Raymond James Ltd. recognizes the value of a diverse workforce and appreciates the unique skills and special contribution of each employee. We are committed to accessibility for candidates through all stages of the recruitment process. Should you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources.
Reference ID: 20-173
Application deadline: 2021-04-09
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Customer Experience Agent We're looking for an experienced and driven Customer Experience Agent to join our growing team! This is the perfect role for someone who is passionate about delivering amazi [...]
Business Development Associate (3-months contract), Wealth Management Vancouver - Job #3939 Summary: Through its principal subsidiaries, Canaccord Genuity Group Inc. (the “Company”) is a l [...]
Who We Are lululemon is a yoga-inspired technical apparel company up to big things. The practice and philosophy of yoga informs our overall purpose to elevate the world through the power of practi [...]
Reporting to the VP, Public Affairs, Communication and Stakeholder Engagement and receiving direction from leadership of the new St. Paul’s Hospital, the Digital Media Communications Officer writes, [...]