Company: Protek Bodies has been a manufacturer of high quality fiberglass utility truck bodies for over 40 years. Protek distributes their product throughout Canada from our Toronto facility.
Protek is currently looking to hire dedicated individuals to add to our growing team.
Position: Press Brake Operator
- Set up and operation of Hydraulic Brake Press
- Ability to read and Interpret Shop Drawings
- Measuring of parts
- Follow quality control procedures
- Check products for correct shapes, dimensions and other specifications
- Read specifications or follow verbal instructions
- Clean and lubricate equipment
- Maintain Daily Maintenance Inspection logs for equipment
- Min. 5 years Press Brake experience
- Brake press machine set up
- Must pass practical shop test showing ability to set up and operate Press Brake
- Metal fabrication experience is required
- Safety conscience of surrounding machinery
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $23.00-$25.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Full time construction worker required asap Experience is must Must know framing drywalling plumbing flooring tiling and painting Even if you know few things text asap Not looking for helper here Hind [...]
Job Description: Office AdministratorJob descriptionOur Client headquartered in the US is one of the North Americas leading manufactures of luxury interior glass door solutions for the home and office [...]
Want to work somewhere awesome? Awesome is who we are and awesome is what we do! Trader Corporation is the team behind Canada’s leading automotive marketplace, AutoTrader.ca, as well as a world c [...]
The ideal candidate loves talking to people and proactively solving issues. You will be responsible for converting customers into passionate evangelists Responsibilities - Communicate with cust [...]