What We’re Building
Bus.com is a network of local operators powered by technology that offers on-demand passenger transportation using its flexible fleet. We exist to move the world to make communities thrive!
Reporting to the GM, Self-Serve Marketplace, the Travel Agent will be in charge of building and maintaining lasting relationships with both our customers and our Bus Partners . You will be the trusted point of contact and the face of Bus.com. You will be responsible for the full cycle of a passenger reservation and travel opportunity, from the initial incoming customer request to the final drop-off.
What makes the role unique is that you will work internally with seasoned startup and transportation industry experts, and externally with our Bus Partners and customers as you orchestrate reservations, match customers with vehicle suppliers, plan itineraries, and keep an on-going communication with all stakeholders in our marketplace.
- Actively seek out new bus operator partners so we continue to rapidly scale our network
- Manage, prioritize and answer questions from customers at every stage of the reservation cycle
- Manage incoming requests for customer reservations and match with the right supplier based on trip specifications
- Maintain constant communication with the customer from initial reservation until the end of the trip
- Support Business Development Managers in procuring buses for larger client deals
- Act as a Group Travel expert while presenting our value proposition to prospective customers
- Maintain a self-starter attitude while executing outreach strategies for new lead generation
- Anticipate needs by studying and conducting market research and industry trends to identify new leads
What You Need To Succeed
If you’re still reading that means you’re excited! To set you up for success from the start, you’ll need to:
- Background:Have experience in a similar logistics / events related roleHave experience working with Salesforce is a bonusBe excited about having a variety of events to organize at once
- Character:Have confidence in high-stress situations and your ability to think your way out of a crisisEnjoy making new connections and be comfortable doing it in a virtual worldBe comfortable with handling last-minute changesHave a strong appetite for acquiring knowledge #StudentForLife Demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills in both French and EnglishHave a knack for creating meaningful business relationshipsBe independent and evoke a true sense of accountability #OwnItMaintain a positive attitude in every situationIn some scenarios, be willing to be in communication with customers in the evenings and during the weekendsFor additional cultural values, please read section below
Our Values / Identity
- “The answers are in your brain”We are solving major problems in a fragmented industry. To do this, we need a bunch of smart, passionate people everywhere. You could be one of them! At Bus.com, you will seek to understand the “why” in everything we do, ask questions, challenge constructively, and most importantly, trust your instincts - because we will trust you with our customers.
- “Life happens, time to think big”Fire starts with friction. Your reality at Bus.com will be challenging every day - it’s not a matter of if things go wrong, but when. You can’t control unexpected events, so you will need to own what you’re accountable for by embracing change and building resilience.
- “Be bold, just dive in!”We set ourselves ambitious goals to feed our appetite for action because we believe we can make it happen. We go fast- even when it means making mistakes along the way. We. The important thing is that we take the learning and move forward.
- “We’re all in this together”If you join Bus.com, your success will depend on everyone around you. Treat them the way you want to be treated. We all have unique skill-sets but we’re not all that special unless we’re united and rowing in the same direction.
Show moreShow less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
What we're building: Bus.com is a network of local operators powered by technology that offers on-demand passenger transportation using its flexible fleet. We exist to move the world to make communit [...]
BI-LINGUAL RESERVATION SALES AGENT Are you ready to work for an international company where you can experience a unique professional career? Our reservation sales office is centrally located in Montr [...]
BI-LINGUAL RESERVATION SALES AGENT Are you ready to work for an international company where you can experience a unique professional career? Our reservation sales office is centrally located in Mo [...]
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from [...]