WHO WE ARE
Paysafe delivers a full suite of payment solutions. From online to in-store payments, merchant acquiring to payment gateways, alternative payments to omni-channel and secure cross-border e-commerce, and white-label credit solutions to mobile order and delivery platforms, we offer businesses an unbeatable one-stop solution. We process millions of transactions worldwide and we value our relationships at every point in the process.
Paysafe is a global company with a dynamic environment operating in multiple countries including the UK, Ireland, Bulgaria, Austria, India, Canada, and the US.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
The Operations Change Management role is responsible for all operations readiness aspects related to the Paysafe group platform program and will be key in helping the business make large shifts in technology & associated processes. This includes implementing the required Operating model, go to processes and training for all affected teams and departments.
- Management of all operational aspects for group platform program, including but not limited to, process transformation/development/re-design, change management and operational adoption
- Provide clear communications to all stakeholders and ensure that governance reporting is completed in a timely manner
- Create and foster a culture, across the business, focused on continuous improvement and operational readiness
- Examines existing processes and evaluates them within the context of organizational goals & technology roadmap
- Collaborate with operational readiness team/resources (e.g. Training Lead, Documentation Specialist, Test Lead & Ops Project Manager) to successfully deliver large transformational projects
- Clearly articulate emerging issues with senior management and project management and get buy in for solutions as required
- Maintains high degree of creditability, independence, integrity, confidentiality and trust across the team & business
- Collaborates with other departments to ensure resources are lined up and available for testing
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Worked in a diverse team with varied roles and skills
- Strong communication (written/verbal), leadership & stakeholder management skills are essential
- Understanding of how to design business operating models, along with preparation of project plans
- Experienced at negotiating, influencing and collaborating with all levels and skills, including C-suite to drive business priorities
- Experience using organizational change management, transformation, facilitative leadership, and project management methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate, communicate, influence and work effectively with a broad cross section of functional areas
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have a core of Quality orientation in everything they do
- Able to operate successfully in a constantly changing, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates initiative, enthusiasm and an ability to complete multiple tasks in a timely and accurate manner
LIFE AT PAYSAFE
One network. One partnership. At Paysafe, this is not only our business model; this is our mindset when it comes to our team. Being a part of Paysafe means you’ll be one of over 3000 members of a world-class team that drives our business to new heights every day. We make no secret of the fact that we work hard. But, we play harder. Committed to your personal and professional growth, here’s what you can expect when you Plug into Paysafe:
- Insurance coverage as of Day One
- Paid vacation and personal days
- RRSP matching
- Personal Spending Account (PSA)
- A modern Continuous Performance Process approach
- A dynamic and engaged culture
- Open-concept workspace with spectacular views of the city!
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type concerning ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments, please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Tahini’s restaurant is looking for a Restaurant Crew Member that is passionate about the Food and Beverage, Hospitality and Food Service industry. Reporting to the Restaurant Shift Manager, the succ [...]
Job Family Group: Retail Banking Sales & Service Guides, directs, and coaches staff to deliver exceptional service to BMO customers and prospects. Understands the needs of BMO customers or prospects [...]
Looking for a housekeeper / cleaner who is excellent at cleaning. Must be diligent and conscientious. 2 bedroom apartment in Westmount, once per week for 3-4 hours. If you are a good cook we may do tw [...]
Location: 149 Westmount Drive North, Orillia, Ontario, L3V 6C7 Join a locally owned and operated store to help deliver health, beauty and convenience services in your community, and keep the custo [...]