R-2 Ressources Humaines inc.
*** THIS POSITION IS IN ATHOLVILLE, NB***
An exceptional self-motivated individual who is well-known for their organization and collaborative skills to lead the coordination of our administrative
ServiceMaster Restore Northern NB
Part of a national network of 80 locally owned restoration companies, SMR offer the scale of a national company, with the personalized service and
guidance of a locally owned business. ServiceMaster Restore Northern New Brunswick is disaster restoration expert, specializing in effective, quality repair of homes and business’ following disasters such as fires and flooding as well as natural disasters such as wind, ice storms and more.
The SMR North of New Brunswick is a successful and progressive franchise. It has been in operation for over 15 years and currently employ 30 employees across 3 office locations.
This challenging opportunity is available for our future Administrative Services Coordinator.
Day-to-day, you collaborate in ensuring that the operations run smoothly by handling tasks to keep the company and its people productive.
A natural collaborator with strong communication skills. You have a well-earned reputation for your administrative, flexibility and team spirit skills. You are as much people person as systems person, integral to cultivating company culture and steering the ship in the right direction. You are effective, techno savvy, hands-on have an eye for detail and you possess stellar organization skills, efficiency, and personality.
Confident you earn the respect of internal and external colleagues by encouraging input and remaining flexible and open-minded.
The Administrative Services Coordinator is strong and reliable support to the company’s operations.
- To collaborate, coordinate, and manage various aspects of office operations and procedures to ensure the standards for organizational efficiency and effectiveness are upheld and maintained (bookkeeping activities);
- Act as a support to the team in the realization of various contract-related documents to ensure compliance with regulation and guidelines such as: client care, project support, etc.).
- Oversee the guest experience and ensure a personal, friendly experience;
- Act as primary liaison between the company, staff, providing information, answering questions, and responding to requests;
- Provide ad hoc support to office and other staff members and departments as needed.
YOUR SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years of office management experience
- Strong time-management and people skills, flexibility, and multitasking ability
- Advanced computer skills and experience with online platforms
- Proficiency Microsoft Office, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Must be able to move 50 lbs, bend, stretch, and stand for extended periods of time
- College or university graduate
- Previous success in office management
- Engaging personality and optimistic outlook
- Experience developing internal systems
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Fluent in both official languages
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
or equivalent experience Weight Handling Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs) Work Setting Shoe store Clothing store Type of Product Men's clothing Footwear Children's clothing Sports [...]
Can you sense opportunity even when it’s not obvious? Articulate a unique value proposition, handle objections with grace and celebrate victories with style? Ideon Media is looking for our next g [...]
As a Copywriter for Havas Canada, you will work alongside our talented teams, including Design, Strategy, UX and Media, to help plan and produce highly effective content for a variety of clients. Thi [...]
Requisition ID: 91893 Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off. The team GTS (Global Technology Services) IT Risk Advisory team plays an important role in th [...]