Position Summary...To provide customer service by completing assigned tasks relating to receiving and the flow of merchandise through to the sales floor. This will be accomplished by unloading trailers, pulling pallets to the floor and assisting in the processing of merchandise all in a safe and clean environment. This Associate will function as part of a team to strategically plan and execute duties based on workload and operational functions.What you'll do...
1. Preparing and resetting Receiving Area
2. Unloading and sorting general merchandise trailers
3. Completing live unloading of other types of merchandise
4. Maintaining cold chain for refrigerated and frozen receiving and stocking
Pulling pallets of merchandise to the sales floor for overnight processing
6. Assisting in stocking the sales floor as assigned and providing customer service when necessary
7. Label and placing overstock merchandise
8. Contributes to a safe, clean and hazard free work environment through adherence to Company policy and procedures, including the completion of safety sweep logs and ensuring displays and fixtures are secure
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Age - 16 or olderPreferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About Clio Toronto Clio is a new private members' club opening soon in the heart of Toronto’s King West neighbourhood. Situated in a newly reconstructed 4-storey heritage building the club compris [...]
RHA Job Number:GO-00622031-1 Number of Vacancies:1 Profession:Registered Nurse Management:No Employer:SHA (Prince Albert) Community:Prince Albert Hours to International Airport:1.3 Community We [...]
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes the difference with residents. The 'human-to-human' relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Furthermore, the success of COGIR Im [...]
RHA Job Number:GO-00627083 Number of Vacancies:1 Profession:Licensed Practical Nurse Management:No Employer:SHA (Prince Albert) Community:Prince Albert Hours to International Airport:1.3 Commun [...]