Position Summary...Responsible for the receiving, order filling and shipment of freight into and out of the DC.What you'll do...
1. General Warehouse Duties including Load/Unload Trailers
2. Must be able to work Picking, Receiving and Shipping area as business dictates
3. Stock replenishing and restocking of inventory / customer product
4. Maintain order filling performance expectation of the job function while maintaining picking accuracy.
5. Adhering to all Operations policies and procedures.
6. Maintain associate related programs and procedures, including health and safety and housekeeping programs in order to ensure compliance with the relevant legislation and company policy.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Age - 18 or olderPreferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Position Summary...Responsible for the receiving, order filling and shipment of freight into and out of the DC.What you'll do... 1. General Warehouse Duties including Load/Unload Trailers 2. Must be [...]
Position Summary...Maintain building and yard security to ensure the integrity of its contents (persons, products and property) through regular patrols, CCTV and alarm monitoring. Investigating, repor [...]
We are looking for a Customer Care Reporting Analyst to join our team in our office in Cornwall or Markham, Ontario or from a remote Ontario-based location. This position is responsible for report [...]
YOW1 - 5225 Boundary Road, Navan This is the work location Seasonal Warehouse Team Member Hourly pay rate: $15.50 Earn up to $16.00/hr for night shifts! All of our schedules are full-time [...]