Position Summary...Responsible for the receiving, order filling and shipment of freight into and out of the DC.What you'll do...
1. General Warehouse Duties including Load/Unload Trailers
2. Must be able to work Picking, Receiving and Shipping area as business dictates
3. Stock replenishing and restocking of inventory / customer product
4. Maintain order filling performance expectation of the job function while maintaining picking accuracy.
5. Adhering to all Operations policies and procedures.
6. Maintain associate related programs and procedures, including health and safety and housekeeping programs in order to ensure compliance with the relevant legislation and company policy.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Age - 18 or olderPreferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Hi! We are looking for dentists who can partner with us by reviewing our customer's plan to be eligible to wear our clear aligners. The ideal candidate is someone who has spare time to check on our [...]
JOB DESCRIPTION Join our dynamic team as a Style Specialist! As a LE CHÂTEAU Style Specialist you play a valuable and exciting role in our fast-paced store, where you have endless opportunities for [...]
- Job ID SUPP-REG-12-PT-21-22-013 - Location: Cornwall - Deadline: April 19th, 2021 - Job Type: Regular Part Time Support - Start Date: Immediately as required - Department: Student Services [...]
YOW1 - 5225 Boundary Road, Navan This is the work location Seasonal Warehouse Team Member Hourly pay rate: $15.50 Earn up to $16.00/hr for night shifts! All of our schedules are full-time [...]