Position Summary...To create and maintain a secure and effective work environment for all customers, associates, visitors and vendors while demonstrating positive and professional behavior at all times. Increase profitability and mitigate shrink caused by financial and Physical loss.What you'll do...
1. Ensure store security by making daily patrols of the facility, validating doors and showcases are secure and functioning properly.
2. Make external arrests when necessary.
3. Investigate instances of financial and physical shrink and communicate findings to Store Leadership and in cases of an internal case matter communication to the Market Loss Prevention Manager first.
Support store evacuation procedures in case of fire or other emergency.
5. Participate in store task team responsibilities as required.
6. Conduct/Support investigations as assigned including, but not limited to, instances of internal theft and/or dishonesty, matters relating to external organized retail crime, and cases as assigned through Walmart Canada Global Ethics, in a timely and thorough manner and in accordance with Walmart Canada policies.
7. Required to communicate information from different sources and effectively clarify issues for others, often presenting different perspectives.
8. Other responsibilities may be added to this position as the needs and requirements of the Company increase.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Age - 16 or older License - Security Guard LicensePreferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Help us boldly shape retail in Canada At Sport Chek, we believe that sport is whatever moves you - and this mindset begins with our employees. As Canada’s destination for footwear, apparel and s [...]
Our midstream Calgary client is looking for a Sr. IT Project Manager/Business Analyst for a fleet management software implementation (Geotab Drive). Must-Have: - 8+years combined experience as a [...]
Our client is looking for a Senior Agile Coach to lead and implement Agile best practices for custom software development projects. Must Haves: - 8+ years' experience working on or delivering [...]
Clinic Support Specialist- Competition #2021-221 About Us The partnership of EFW Radiology owns and operates fourteen community-based clinics providing Diagnostic Imaging, Maternal Fetal Medic [...]