Winnipeg Regional Health Authority
Requisition ID: 222522
Position Number: 20042601
Posting End Date: March 25, 2021
Site: Shared Health
Work Location: Brandon
Department / Unit: SHDS Cardiac Diagnostics - NICT Echo
Job Stream: Clinical
Union: MGEU T/P PMH
Anticipated Start Date: 04/06/2021
Anticipated Shift: Days;Evenings;Weekends;Non-Repeating (non-conforming)
Daily Hours Worked: 7.75
Annual Base Hours: 2015
Salary: $25.033, $26.171, $27.379, $28.634, $29.978, $31.376, $32.835
Shared Health leads the planning and coordinates the integration of patient-centred clinical and preventive health services across Manitoba.
The organization also delivers some province-wide health services and supports centralized administrative and business functions for Manitoba health organizations.
To provide best practice Diagnostic Imaging Services on a regional basis in order to promote good health and quality of life.
- Two (2) years of professional experience in a Health Care setting within five (5) years
- Successful completion of a recognized cardiology technology training program
- Successful completion of the Society of Cardiology Technologist (CSCT) certification exam
- Eligible for active practicing licensure to practice as a Cardiology Technologist with applicable regulatory body in province of Manitoba
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) Training - as delineated in Prairie Mountain Health Policy PPG-00002 CPR Training
Qualifications and Skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint), as well as Internet applications and other Information Technology
- Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to work independently
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills
- Demonstrated flexibility to facilitate changes in techniques and procedures in a changing environment
- Demonstrated knowledge and competence of skills and concepts related to the position
- Demonstrated communication skills
- Ability to respect and promote confidentiality
- Ability to respect and promote a culturally diverse population
- Ability to work effectively and maintain positive working relationships with co-workers, clients and within interdisciplinary team
- Ability to perform the duties of the position on a regular basis
The Collective Agreement this position is covered under, is identified by the Union noted above. As a result of The Health Sector Bargaining Unit Review Act, the bargaining agent for this position may differ from the Union identified. In the event you have any questions, please contact your site Human Resources Department.
We have a unique ability to work together to make health care better. If you want to make a difference and contribute to supporting the health of your family, friends and neighbours, please apply today.
Interested candidates should select the ''Apply'' icon below to upload their cover letter, resume and copy of licenses/certification.
This position requires a current satisfactory Criminal Records Check (including Vulnerable Sector Search), Child Abuse Registry Check and Adult Abuse Registry Check as conditions of employment. The successful candidate will be responsible for any service charges incurred. A security check is considered current if it was obtained no more than six (6) months prior to the start of employment.
Please note that an employee is not permitted to hold two or more positions in Shared Health that combine to equal more than 1.0 FTE.
Shared Health values and supports employment equity and workplace diversity and encourages all qualified individuals to apply. We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We welcome applications from people with disabilities. Accomodations are available upon request during the assessment and selection process.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Requisition ID: 231390 Position Number: 20024455 Posting End Date: April 16, 2021 City: Winnipeg Site: Health Sciences Centre Work Location: Health Sciences Centre Department / Unit: Central Sta [...]
Requisition ID: 231521 Position Number: 20060223 Posting End Date: April 16, 2021 City: Winnipeg Site: Deer Lodge Centre Work Location: Deer Lodge Centre Department / Unit: HR Scheduling Job St [...]
Paramount Services Ltd, a full facilities management company is currently hiring Licensed Journeyman Refrigeration Techs with Gas Ticket. Work is commercial/industrial. Positions available in Regina, [...]
Journeyman Plumber with Gas Ticket. Overview: Carry out preventative maintenance and plumbing installations with specific responsibility for identifying repair and/or replacement needs; installing [...]