WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS
Here, we believe there’s not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there’s a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colors Show!
Sherwin-Williams values the unique talents and abilities from all backgrounds and characteristics. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply, including individuals with disabilities and Protected Veterans.
This position will be responsible for growing a paint sales territory that focuses primarily on the Property Management market segment. In this position, you will secure new wholesale accounts while maintaining existing customer accounts. You will utilize professional selling tools for pre-call planning and documenting sales calls. You'll develop a territory market strategy, as well as conduct product demonstrations and competitive product comparisons.
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Ability to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- High school diploma or comparable certification (e.g. GED).
- Bachelor's degree in a Business-related field.
- Experience in conducting outside sales calls to build new business and increase existing business.
- Time management skills to organize daily planning and monthly activities.
- Customer service skills, including problem solving and handling customer complaints.
Sherwin-Williams is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
MinervaAI is a financial crimes investigation platform using deep learning and automation to make enhanced due diligence and AML investigations faster, smarter and completely compliant. MinervaAI is a [...]
About Fiix Fiix is on a mission to build better maintenance teams by connecting customers to the tools, resources, and technology they need to join the future of maintenance. We help our customers [...]
We are searching for outgoing, articulate and confident individual with a strong sense of ownership, who will be a brand ambassador for our products and services. With three to five years minimum busi [...]
Are you entrepreneurial, creative and relentlessly driven to close deals? Do you have a strong track record in enterprise software sales, focused on or including selling to an installed base? Are you [...]