Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think ''TD'' if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com
TD Wealth takes a sophisticated and holistic goals discovery approach to wealth planning and protection to provide highly personalized advice, solutions and service to clients.
Financial Planning team understands that helping clients set and achieve their financial goals while delivering a legendary customer experience is what drives our business success, new business and client loyalty. We do this by knowing our clients, offering the most professional and personalized solutions and building award-winning, high-performing teams.
We have a long and growing history in wealth management leadership and are poised for even greater future success. Feel welcome, challenged and rewarded. Trust us, you'll be busy, but never bored.
Are you an experienced professional skilled at providing mass affluent investing clients with comprehensive financial planning and advice? If so, then apply for the position of Financial Planner today to assist clients in meeting their financial goals and objectives.
With a focus on relationship management, advice and business development, you will:
- Identify your client's life and financial goals, provide comprehensive reviews and build long-term relationships through financial planning expertise, relationship building and ongoing services
- Conduct reporting and relevant analysis using results to draw conclusions, make recommendations and continually assess the effectiveness of programs, policies and practices
- Contribute to team and department goals while strengthening customer service and dedication
- Monitor service, productivity and assess efficiency and implement continuous improvements
- Be knowledgeable of best practices and procedures and stay ahead of emerging trends
- Acquire and apply expertise, provide mentorship, assistance and direction to others
- Maintain a culture of risk management and control, supported by aligned risk appetite
- Participate fully as a member of the team, support a positive and service-oriented work environment
- University Degree and/or 3-5 years industry experience
- Canadian Securities Course (CSC) required
- IIROC license preferred (required within first 90 days in role)
- Complete Conduct & Practices Handbook (CPH) within first 90 days in role
- IQPF licensing required prior to start date (for Quebec only)
- Complete Wealth Management Essentials (WME) within first 30 months in role
- Achieve Certified Financial Planner designation within first 2 years in role
- Deep understanding of the industry, competitive landscape and economic market issues
- Strong communication skills with ability to work collaboratively and independently, provide assistance and build relationships
The 'Downsview Hills' region encompasses parts of Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Vaughan and North York.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Ceramic Pro Markham is looking for an Automotive Detailer. We require an individual who has a passion for cars, especially clean cars. It is a physically demanding position that requires vehicle oper [...]
Needed a helper in a bakery in Thornhill....please submit a resume Job Type: Permanent Salary: $14.00-$16.00 per hour Schedule: - 8 hour shift Work remotely: - No [...]
Job Summary How would you like to work with one of Canada's most prestigious and well respected automotive groups? Join Auto World Imports Network! Headquartered in Thornhill Ontario, we are a [...]
We are looking for a hardworking and experienced dental receptionist to join our team. The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities: - Must be able to work Saturdays - ideally 1-2 years [...]