Telus Communications Company
Be part of a transformational journey with innovative talent and leading edge technologies!
Join our team
The Data Strategy & Enablement team is on a continuous journey towards helping TELUS become a world-class leader in data solutions, doing so by delivering data analytics capabilities built upon unified scalable platforms, advanced AI tooling, high quality data, and a data-product and data platform oriented culture while always keeping an eye on the horizon, preparing for the next big thing.
We are entrepreneurial and passionate, believers that so much more is possible and can be achieved by creating value and great outcomes for our customers, team members, communities,
and environment and that through meaningful transformation we can integrate dynamic change in our professional lives.
Our team members appreciate diversity of thinking, ideas and experiences, and are always learning, experimenting and applying tuition value into everything we do.
Here's the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
As a Sr. Consultant on the Data Strategy & Enablement Team, you will develop ongoing perspectives on how market and industry headwinds will shape and evolve our current and future strategies. Help build unique insights taking both internal and external points of view, schools of thought and data to support executive decision making.
Play a key role in executing and expanding the awareness around our multiple transformation efforts. Using your communications knowledge and creativity, you’ll help promote the vision and behaviours to enable our transformation, translating technical lingo and complex ideas into engaging, easy to understand and digest content. You recognize the value of helping team members understand the purpose of our transformation and helping them best engage in delivering on that vision.
- Establish an insights function to provide relevant market, technology news and POVs across the team, including the creation of unique insights that amalgamate 3rd party research and POVs with TELUS data.
- Collaborate closely with leaders and partners and peers to develop, articulate and align the strategic roadmap
- Support annual strategy reviews with executive and C-suite leadership including material creation and coordination across teams and units.
- Stay up to date with the latest transformation efforts, methods and thinking on communication strategies
- Work with teams across TELUS to identify strategies targeting different audiences, building on TELUS’ industry leading awareness program.
- Prepare and execute a transformation communications plan to drive engagement and motivate to execute and delive
You're the missing piece of the puzzle
- You are recognized for your expertise navigating complex organizational dynamics and connecting the dots across teams to deliver on goals
- You are sought out for your exceptional communication skills, including compelling storytelling and presentations to executive audiences
- You are agile in your way of thinking and working
- You are commended for your ability to demonstrate a “can-do” attitude that fosters a positive productive working environment even in in stressful or pressured situations
- You are flexible, adaptable and open to feedback with the ability to pivot rapidly when needed.
- You are an exceptional collaborator, relationship builder , influencer and negotiator
- You and stay on top of of emerging technologies and industry trends
- University degree in Business, Information Technology Management or Engineering
- 3-5 years of experience in a Management Consulting, Digital agency or Corporate Strategy
- 3-5 years of experience working in Technology
- Experience helping organizations evolve their way of working, defining and implementing new operating models and standing up Transformation efforts
Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The Toronto Transit Commission (TTC) is North America's third largest transit system and has been recognized as one of the top places to work in the GTA. Guided by a forward-thinking strategic plan, t [...]
Job Description What You’ll Be Doing The CIBC Infrastructure Team is focused on the needs of our clients and business partners and passionate about delivering centralized operational services thro [...]
Requisition ID: 273291 Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services Expected Travel: 0 - 70% Career Status: Professional Employment Type: Regular Full Time COMPANY DESCRIPTION SAP start [...]
General Accountabilities The Advisor, Resource Acquisition , is accountable to the Supervisor, Resource Acquisition. The Advisor, Resource Acquisition will help develop the technical and comme [...]