Harris Computer Systems.
The ideal candidate is someone who is inherently curious, has mature interpersonal skills and has meticulous attention-to-detail. Prior M&A; experience is critical and required. Knowledge of software is also an asset.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has either led M&A; transactions in their current role or for someone in a critical role within a hierarchical M&A; organization. You will join a prolific acquiror and learn through the highly successful acquisition culture of Constellation Software.
The preference is for a candidate in Toronto, ON, Ottawa, ON or Montreal, QC (where our senior leaders are located) however very strong candidates across North America will be considered.
WHAT WILL YOUR NEW ROLE BE
- After learning our business model and processes, you will lead acquisition transactions from initial evaluation through to integration hand-off
- You will be responsible for financial modeling, due diligence (including project managing our functional and business unit teams), negotiation, investment approval and post-close monitoring for multiple M&A; transactions per year
M&A; Business Development
- Work with our multiple M&A; business development specialists to ensure acquisition opportunities are being effectively nurtured and appropriately escalated to the M&A; team.
- Maintain relationships with PSG’s existing network of acquisition targets and intermediaries through telephone calls, emails and in-person visits.
- Internal reporting on pre-close acquisition activity and pipeline and post-close acquisition performance
- Some travel required (10-25%) when travel restrictions are lifted
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 3+ years of experience (recent Corporate Development, Private Equity, Investment Banking, Venture Capital or M&A; consulting experience is required)
- Exceptional organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with exceptional organization, prioritization and multi-tasking abilities who thrives on new challenges and takes initiative.
- Fluent in English.
- Completion of an undergraduate or MBA degree in Business/Economics/Finance
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU STAND OUT
- Experience with software M&A;
- Fluency in a language other than English
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Experienced general dental associate required. for our midtown Toronto office. Must be proficient in complicated extraction of teeth and wisdom teeth, bone grafting and implant. Days are flexible. Ex [...]
******To be considered for this role you must attach a copy of your unofficial transcripts when attaching your resume. Please attach as a single PDF****** At RSM, associates work with large and sm [...]
Stylegarage is looking for a full-time visual merchandiser and sales associate to join our small, inclusive team. If you have a strong background and interest in design, the ability to take initiati [...]
******To be considered for this role you must attach a copy of your unofficial transcripts when attaching your resume. Please attach as a single PDF****** At RSM, associates work with large and small [...]