Maple Reinders Constructors.
The Financial Analyst provides both technical and business analytical support to Maple Reinders Group and its affiliated companies in such a manner as to provide timely and accurate preparation and analysis of data related to the fiscal budget. In addition to proactively monitoring business trends and identifying risks and opportunities, this role will leverage strong business partnerships to focus on cost management, project analysis and providing ad hoc business support analysis and requests.
- Prepare and update period and quarterly business unit forecasts: analyze and advise on risks and opportunities.
- Leverage and develop tools to assist the business on costs.
review and provide insights on Maple Reinders costs to the Senior Leadership team and project teams.
- Analyze key performance drivers and make recommendations to Senior Leaders.
- Develop and maintain Excel models and tools.
- Occasional Accounts Payable duties:
- The inputting of field purchase orders and other job costs communicated through field summaries.
- Assisting with the matching of invoices with related backup documentation such as packing slips and purchase orders and preparing the invoice vouchers for approval by Division or Project Managers.
- Reviewing of A/P vouchers prepared by clerical staff in Maple Reinders Divisional offices and adding appropriate supplier codes, as well as checking for compliance with P.O. balance and terms.
- Reviewing supplier statements to track down account differences.
- Reconciling and distributing petty cash account activity for Maple Reinders Divisional offices and replenishing accounts as required
- Post-secondary education in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics/Statistics, Business.
- 5+ years of experience in financial planning and/or analysis.
- Obtained business related designation (i.e. CPA, CFA, MBA).
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, in particular the analytical features of the program.
- Proficient in MS Office and Windows-based computer applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Ability to use/learn industry specific software programs such as Timberline.
- Results-driven behaviour, solid organizational skills, intellectual curiosity, analytical thinking and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
If you would like to be part of our continued success, please submit your resume and cover letter.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Maple Reinders. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Maple Reinders is an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Maple Reinders accommodates candidates with disabilities throughout the hiring process.
No agency calls please.
People, Passion, Performance
Reference ID: 1807
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Intermediate Claims Representative, Accident Benefits LOVE WHAT YOU DO Work is a big part of our lives, so it makes sense to choose a company that offers truly rewarding work. At Economical Insura [...]
Manager, Internal Controls LOVE WHAT YOU DO Work is a big part of our lives, so it makes sense to choose a company that offers truly rewarding work. At Economical Insurance®, your contributions, cr [...]
Résumé des fonctions...Offrir un service à la clientèle exceptionnel et aider à l’exploitation de l’aire de vente afin d’assurer une expérience de magasinage positive et de fidéliser la c [...]
Position Summary...The Designer manages the execution of concepts through development of modular and seasonal product assortments. This position manages agreed critical path milestones with market sup [...]