Qualico Developments Canada Ltd.
Pacesetter Homes is a single-family business unit of Qualico with over 65 years of building experience. Pacesetter Homes offers award winning home plans, interior design items, and finishing packages that personalize each new home we build. Pacesetter Homes operates in Edmonton, Regina, Saskatoon, Dallas, Texas and Austin, Texas. To learn more, click here.
At Pacesetter Homes, our people make the difference. We offer an exciting place to build your career with competitive compensation and benefit packages, company matching RRSP/DPSP program and employee home purchase program.
Reporting to the Director of Administration,
as the Administrative Assistant you will support teams or individuals and handle a variety of Administrative and clerical tasks. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Responding to internal and external inquiries in a timely manner. Greeting and directing visitors.
- Preparing and distributing correspondence, reports, spreadsheets and other documentation.
- Organizing and maintaining records and filing systems.
- Scheduling appointments, arranging travel and maintaining calendars.
- Establishing and maintaining office procedures. Ordering office supplies.
- Provide support to other administrative related projects or duties as required.
As our ideal candidate, you are…
- Organized; you effectively manage your time while balancing multiple priorities.
- A strong communicator; you clearly express your thoughts in conversation and in written communication.
- An active listener; you seek to understand and listen to others in a non-judgmental way.
- Detailed oriented; you focus on detailed accuracy when dealing with a high volume of work.
- A team player; you contribute as a team member and share equally in the exchange of ideas, concepts and process outcomes.
- High school Diploma, or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in an administrative role.
- Satisfactory verification of criminal record check.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Diploma or Certificate in Office Administration is preferred.
What We Value
- Creating trusting and successful working relationships.
- Setting clear, measurable and achievable goals.
- Cooperating with team members in an open, positive and respectful manner.
- Taking responsibility for the outcomes of decisions and actions.
- Staying current with technical job skills.
You primarily work in an office setting during regular business hours. Overtime may occasionally be required.
Candidates being considered will be contacted. We thank you for your interest. Join our Talent Community to stay up to date on job opportunities and to find out why we have the best reasons to come to work every day.
Closing Date: April 1, 2021
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Rotating Maintenance Technician - (2110283) The Opportunity: Are you seeking an opportunity to demonstrate and develop your Rotating Maintenance Technician skill set? If so, this is an incredible [...]
Part-time Receptionist Part time reception for busy chiropractic and massage therapy office Hours: Monday 2-7:30, Friday 1-5, Saturday 8:30-3, with potential for extra coverage as needed Responsi [...]
MacEwan University inspires students with a powerful combination of academic excellence and personal learning experiences – ours is a connected culture that focuses on learner-centered teaching, and [...]
Amphibian Salvage Crew Lead - ( 210000MJ ) Description Grounded in safety, quality, and ethics, our experts lead their fields and guide our work with rigor, a creative spirit, and vision for growth. [...]