Grand Touring Automobiles is seeking to hire a warranty administrator. The warranty administrator is responsible for the prompt and accurate submission of manufacturer warranty claims and the resulting collection of all warranty claim revenue.
- Be familiar with current manufacturer and company policies and procedures.
- Establish and maintain productive relationships with the manufacturer’s designated warranty representatives with which the dealership conducts business.
- Review every warranty repair order written for proper completion, accuracy and legibility according to the applicable policies and procedures manual.
- Return improperly completed repair orders to the person originating the document for correction and / or completion as necessary.
- Determine and enter the applicable labour operation codes, failure codes, and / or other administrative data required and enter them on repair orders
- Flag the appropriate technicians for the hours earned on the operations they performed.
- Check each repair order against the vehicle’s service history to avoid making duplicate claims.
- Monitor the use of special warranty programs for diagnosis time, straight time repairs, etc., for abuse by the service technical staff.
- Report to management any abuse or fraudulent manipulation of warranty claims.
- Submit warranty claims to the manufacturer using the administrative tools available and in current use.
- Review all returned and / or rejected warranty claims and prepare the repair orders for immediate resubmission.
- Contact the appropriate warranty claims representative regarding any claims requiring special authorization.
- Maintain a record of all claims submitted, returned / rejected, or paid and the current status.
- Provide a weekly report to the service manager regarding claims status.
- Strive to maintain a minimum warranty claims acceptance rate of 95% and no more than 21 days of warranty receivables.
- Arrive and depart from work at the hours designated by service management.
- Report to management any situation or condition that jeopardizes the safety, welfare, or integrity of the dealership, its employees, or its customers.
- Maintain a high level of personal grooming, hygiene, and dress appropriately for the duties of the position.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Excel, MS Word, and Outlook, and CDK (formally ADP) software.
- Excellent communication skills and customer service. Including written and verbal skills to communicate with all Service Staff and Management
- Previous experience.
- Professional appearance & friendly disposition.
- Ability to work efficiently in a high-pressure environment.
Grand Touring Automobiles offers competitive compensation plans, top tier benefit plans, a state of the art facility and the opportunity to work with the most excusive brands in the automotive industry.
All applicants will be kept in strict confidence. The Grand Touring Automobiles Group is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodations for disability during the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application. While we thank all those that apply, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $50,000.00 per year
- Bonus pay
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Secondary School (preferred)
- warranty administration: 3 years (preferred)
- Automotive: 2 years (preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Xero is a beautiful, easy-to-use platform that helps small businesses and their accounting and bookkeeping advisors grow and thrive. At Xero, our purpose is to make life better for people in small [...]
STAGE DE 4 MOIS (TEMPS PLEIN) POUR DÉBUTER EN MAI 2021 VISER PLUS HAUT. ALLER PLUS LOIN. FAIRE UNE DIFFÉRENCE. Êtes-vous intéressé(e) à : Une société prospère qui continue de solidi [...]
For our partner, a company working in the manufacture of protective equipment in the workplace, we are actively seeking to fill the following position: Production Labourer. RESPONSIBILITIES En [...]
We better the lives of our customers and communities. Purpose This position is responsible for energy resource assessments and statistical analysis for both in-house developments and potential [...]