Richmond Community Management Services.
The Housing Administrator is primarily responsible for all administrative and financial information processing activities at their assigned sites; in addition to the oversight and coordination of the Company’s administration systems and record keeping. The Housing Administrator will be a key liaison between the site and their Property Manager and will be responsible for the areas of member/tenant services, financial information processing, maintenance, office administration, inquiries and community development.
Essential Functions and Basic Duties
- Prepare reports, memorandums, notices, action lists and board meeting minutes in a timely manner.
- Ensure all board packages are prepared prior to the assigned deadline.
- Reply to member/tenant inquiries and concerns in a timely manner.
- Provide community involvement and support to various committees, clubs and initiatives at your site.
- Process applications as per the by-laws, policies and procedures as well as the “centralized waiting list” applicable to your work location.
- Coordinate the move in/out process for your site.
- Fill vacancies in a professional, expedient and efficient manner at all times.
- Ensure that the payables and receivables systems are functioning and conforming to company policies.
- Prepare cheque requisitions for Manager's review and approval.
- Enter all deposits and expenses into the YARDI accounting system.
Rent Geared Income Calculations (RGI)
- Review applications and conduct the annual RGI reviews
- Enter information into HMWorks.
- Calculate housing charges/rent according to proper procedures.
- Provide the appropriate notices in accordance with regulations.
- Ensure that the maintenance work order system is functioning in accordance with the various policies and procedures.
- Collect, assign and enter all work-orders into HMWorks in a timely manner.
- Prepare monthly work order reports for review.
- Contact companies approved contractors when necessary ensuring that the proper approval process has been followed.
- Assist with contractors as required from time to time.
- Maintain a strictly professional relationship with members/tenants as well as committee members including the Board of Directors.
- Assist in updating co-op by-laws to correspond with legislation.
- Ensure all contract binders are kept up-to-date.
- Adhere to monthly administration timelines.
High School Diploma, College or University preferred
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Excellent organizational skills
Excellent customer service skills
High level of computer literacy with experience in Microsoft applications
Must be able to handle multiple projects at once
Must have a valid class “G” driver’s license and access to a vehicle
Experience Required: Minimum of one (1) year of administration experience
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
or equivalent experience Business Equipment and Computer Applications Electronic medical records Additional Skills Provide basic information to clients and the public Specific Skills [...]
Cornershop by Uber is an on-demand grocery delivery app that delivers an hour of free time to your door along with your groceries. We are a fast-growing company currently delivering millions of avocad [...]
Documentation Knowledge Inspection report (pre-trip, en-route, post-trip) Specific Skills Pay and receive payments for goods Perform brake adjustments Load and unload goods Operate a [...]
Role Overview: Individuals in this role manage large complex rollouts providing high valued merchants with white glove services – team of 3 FTE implemented $1.34billlion in signed volume, deployed [...]