Join our team of dedicated leaders, as we strive to be integrated members of the health sector and the communities we serve, as well as international innovators of patient care delivery.
Are you a front-line emergency services, health care or public sector leader? Do you have experience in a large, operationally-based organization with complex service delivery and a unionized workforce? BC Emergency Services (BCEHS) is seeking a Manager, Patient Care Delivery, in North Western BC
What you’ll do:
- Serve as an influential leader and key member of our management team.
- Provide strategic and operational leadership in a 24/7 operation.
- Work closely with team members from across the organization and with external stakeholders to identify risks and develop solutions.
- Plan, deliver and evaluate out-of-hospital health services.
- Ensure our patient care is efficient, effective and safe.
- Coach and mentor supervisors and front line staff.
- Promote a patient-focused, supportive and respectful culture.
- Foster an environment of continuous learning and innovation.
You will be supported to have a healthy work-life balance and to grow personally and professionally.
What you bring:
- At least five years of progressively more responsible experience in health care or the delivery of emergency management services.
- Passion for leadership, helping others develop, and a commitment to continuous improvement.
- Demonstrated ability to build positive relationships with employees, other leaders, health care partners, our community, and the private sector.
- Excellent communication skills, a team player attitude, and a high level of integrity.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment, moving easily from the front lines to the boardroom.
- Flexibility to travel for work when required.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
What’s in it for you
Every PHSA employee enables the best possible patient care for our patients and their families. Whether you are providing direct care, conducting research, or making it possible for others to do their work, you impact the lives of British Columbians today and in the future. That’s why we’re focused on your care too – offering health, wellness, and development programs to support you – at work and at home.
- Join one of BC’s largest employers with province-wide programs, services and operations – offering vast opportunities for growth and development.
- Access to more than 2,000 in-house training programs.
- Enjoy a comprehensive benefits package, including municipal pension plan.
- 12 annual statutory holidays with generous vacation entitlement and accruement.
- Perks include onsite fitness classes and discounts to 350 BC-wide recreational programs, travel, technology, car and bike sharing, and more.
What we do
BC Emergency Services or BCEHS (www.bcehs.ca) provides pre-hospital emergency services and inter-facility patient transfers throughout BC and oversees the BC Ambulance Service and the BC Patient Transfer Network. BCEHS is supported by the Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA).
PHSA plans, coordinates and evaluates specialized health services with the BC health authorities to provide equitable and cost-effective health care for people throughout the province. Our values reflect our commitment to excellence and include: Respect people – Be compassionate – Dare to innovate – Cultivate partnerships – Serve with purpose. Learn more about PHSA and our programs: jobs.phsa.ca/programs-and-services
PHSA is committed to employment equity and hires on the basis of merit, encouraging all qualified individuals to apply. We recognize that our ability to provide the best care for our diverse patient populations relies on a rich diversity of skills, knowledge, backgrounds and experiences, and value a safe, inclusive and welcoming environment.
If this sounds like you, apply now with a current resume!
Status: Regular Full-time
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Salary: $16.00/Hourly Job Type: Part Time, Permanent Start Date: As soon as possible Language: English Minimum Education: High School Positions Available: 1 NOC Group: Food Counter Att [...]
Business Administrator Clerk R14 An eligibility list may be established for similar vacancies within the BC Timber Sales Skeena Business Area, Terrace. Applicants who do not fully meet the req [...]
POSITION DESCRIPTION: We are currently looking for a talented waiter / waitress who cares about our residents to join our dynamic team! Here we have delicious full meals at low prices, free parking, [...]
RHA Job Number:GO-00621546 Number of Vacancies:1 Profession:Continuing Care Assistant Management:No Employer:SHA (Prince Albert) Community:Prince Albert Hours to International Airport:1.3 Commu [...]