Job Number: 3165292
POSTING DATE: Feb 2, 2021
PRIMARY LOCATION: Americas-Canada-Alberta-Calgary
EDUCATION LEVEL: Refer to Position Description
JOB: Wealth Management
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time
JOB LEVEL: Professional
Has your paper napkin business plan turned into a billion-dollar reality? Ours has and that sketch on a napkin is now our world-class software platform which combines cutting-edge technology with outstanding client service and premier wealth management capabilities. Shareworks by Morgan Stanley is designed to simplify the complexities of equity plan management, while helping employees realize the full potential of their benefits.
Shareworks by Morgan Stanley is looking for a Junior Product Manager to join our growing product team. This role will specifically work with our core equity platform and focus on expanding functionality for our large market clients.
Our Product Managers are embedded with our agile development teams to guide products from conception to launch. As a product manager, you bridge the technical and business worlds as you solve important problems for our customers. You'll be the hub between partners, customers, development, design, marketing, support, implementation, operations, and sales. You have a bias toward action and can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development in our agile environment. Your cross-functional product team will include UX designers, developers, and quality analysts.
Things you will do:
- Build, validate, and champion a vision for your product line
- Lead product discovery to identify critical problems to solve
- Create alignment with business stakeholders on priorities
- Work with designers and developers to find viable solutions to those problems
- Guide your teams in breaking down the work into deliverable pieces
- Help the development team understand the business needs, problems, and desired outcome as you work on projects
- Work directly and regularly with key strategic clients to help them push the boundaries of what Shareworks can do, and then find broad solutions that apply to all customers
- Communicate the vision, roadmap, and status of projects across the team, internal stakeholders, clients, and executives
- Use our Shareworks Academy certification program to achieve proficiency and then mastery of our platform
Skills & Requirements
- Natural, deep curiosity that drives you to learn, investigate, and constantly ask why
- You work as an empowered product manager, not as a feature builder
- Strong product intuition and user empathy
- Ability to synthesize complex topics and distill key business dynamics
- Ability to collaborate with different teams in an agile environment
- Ability to contribute consistently and positively in a high-paced, fast-changing work environment
- Expert communication skills, including the ability to persuade and inspire
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and drive them to completion
Experience discovering problems and working to deliver solutions. Your exact job title is less important than your ability to understand customer needs and to help create valuable solutions. Experience working in or with development teams. Curious and passionate about solving complex problems. Unafraid to venture into unknowns.
- You are a positive contribution to our team's culture and bring a diverse perspective
- Experience leading teams through change
- Experience in the equity space, especially stock plan administration
- You’ve worked for a SaaS company as a product manager
- Have experience in finance or accounting
While we thank all applicants for their interest in a career with Shareworks, please note that only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
looking for long term framing crew to sub off of me in sw calgary ....must have wcb ..liability insurance and limited company..call 250 718 1680 ..immediate start date for competent and responsible cr [...]
Sheet Metal Apprentices required for commercial work in and around Calgary area, this is a full time position, and is willing to work overtime when required Must have the ability to travel outside the [...]
Location: 428 6th Ave, Calgary, Alberta, T2G 0G7 The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just like you. Why is this [...]
* Doit être prêt à déménager au Québec * Doit avoir un permis de travail valide Paradocs Mountain Software est une jeune compagnie dynamique. Nous sommes passionnés autant par la technolog [...]