QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Grade 12 graduation or equivalent;
- Experience working with youth with diverse needs;
- Post-secondary training in Exceptionalities Worker Program, Special Education, Teacher Education, Early Childhood Education, Social Services or Medical Services would be an asset
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND SUITABILITY:
- Ability to work effectively with students, teachers and parents;
- Ability to work as a member of a team;
- Good organizational, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Flexibility to undertake a variety of assignments;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Ability to work as a team with teachers, colleagues, and parents
- Experience collaborating with teachers and staff to successfully implement a student’s individualized education program
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Security Clearance (Vulnerable Sector Check) prior to starting work;
- Standard First Aid certificate or a willingness to complete within 3 months;
- Completion of the Educational Assistant Module by the end of the 2020/21 school year.
- Include three references along with your cover letter and resume
- If you are a permanent (indeterminate) Educational Assistant in a Yukon school, you will need to seek permission from your Superintendent to apply on this job.
TO APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY, GO TO:
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Additional Skills - Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances Specific Skills - Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food - Supervise kitchen staff and h [...]
Job Duties: o Supervising the training of workers on safety procedures and company policies o Scheduling and dispatching transportation crews and routes and overseeing and coordinating the work of [...]
Counter Attendant and Food Preparer Skills - Use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs - Take customers' orders - Stock refrigerators and salad bars - Ser [...]
Job Description: Job posting closes: Thursday, March 18, 2021 at 5:00 pm (MST) An Eligibility List may be established from this competition – the duration of the eligibility list may be up to 12 [...]