Classification & Regular Hours
Hours per Week: 35
Salary Grade: Level N
Please note, this is a temporary full-time contract opportunity with an expected end date of August 31, 2022 to cover a leave of absence. Secondments are welcome.
Since 1878, Western University has been committed to serving our communities through the pursuit of academic excellence and by providing students, faculty, and community members with life-long opportunities for intellectual, social, and cultural growth. We seek excellent students, faculty, and staff to join us in what has become known as the "Western Experience" - an opportunity to contribute to a better world through the development of new knowledge, new abilities,
new connections, and new ways to make a difference.
An integral part of the University Advancement’s Development operations, the Prospect Management and Data Analytics team plays a key role in designing, implementing, coordinating and managing prospect management, prospect research, and data analytics in support of development operations across all programs (annual and leadership giving, major gifts, principal gifts and planned giving) and across all faculties and divisions.
The Data Integrity Administrator is responsible for coordinating and managing identified prospect pools that consist of possible individual and organization donors for University Advancement. Within prospect pools, the Data Integrity Administrator will further research prospective donors using key information from Western and non-Western sources to ensure all relevant information is captured and compiled in preparation for prospect manager assignment. Information about the composition and performance of these groups will be compiled into relevant reports and shared with senior leadership. The Data Integrity Administrator coordinates record keeping processes to help retain, analyze and extract all collected information for prospects and makes recommendations for CRM data organization that further streamlines access to key prospect information.
- 3 year Undergraduate degree
- Experience within Development, Education, or a non-profit institution is preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Understanding of the fundraising process, including a proficiency in identifying prospects based on wealth, affinity, propensity and other indicators
- Understanding the role information and prospect management and data analytics plays in prospect development throughout the fundraising cycle
- Experience with constituent or customer relationship management (CRM) systems
- Strong attention to detail and proofreading abilities with an excellent command of language
- Exceptional organizational skills; ability to coordinate multiple projects independently while maintaining accuracy, meeting deadlines and ensuring all details are handled while dealing with multiple interruptions and last minute changes
- Ability to take initiative and work collaboratively with academic and administrative staff, alumni, students and volunteers; ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills, interpersonal and relationship building skills, facilitation and negotiation
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure and ability to prioritize work
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills including spreadsheet design, word processing and database management
- Proven ability and natural inclination to interact with people in a professional, respectful and diplomatic manner
Western welcomes applications from all qualified individuals; however, it is the university's policy to give first consideration to all qualified UWOSA applicants.
Western Values Diversity
The University invites applications from all qualified individuals. Western is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from women, members of racialized groups/visible minorities, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, persons of any sexual orientation, and persons of any gender identity or gender expression.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please contact Human Resources at [email protected] or phone (phone hidden).
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those chosen for an interview will be acknowledged.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are looking for a part-time or full-time dental assistant to join our office in London, ON. Qualification: - Experience with AbelDent software & Level II certification would be an asset. C [...]
RPN required for full-time permanent position in a busy and well established family practice located in West London. Will work with 1-2 physicians and 3 other office staff. Experience in Family Practi [...]
Position Description Title: Digital Targeting Specialist– North America Location: Toronto, Montreal, New York Hours: 0800-1600 Monday - Friday Reporting to: Digital Targeting & Marketing Manag [...]
Position Description Title: Financial Journalist Location: Remote (NYC, Toronto, Eastern Seaboard) Reporting to: North America Editor Proactive Investors Summary We’re an established financial [...]