Health Careers in Sask
RHA Job Number:GO-00619214
Number of Vacancies:1
Employer:SHA (Sun Country)
Community:To be determined
Facility Name:Primary Health Care Estevan and Network
Employment Term:Full Time
Posting Date:February 1, 2021
Closing Date:February 7, 2021 21:30
Hours of Work:Shift Information: Days, On Call
37.50 hours per 1 week rotation: 5 shifts of 7.50 hours
Rate of Pay:Salary and benefits as per terms and conditions of employment
The Primary Health Care (PHC) Manager contributes to the operational direction of Health Networks within the SHA by participating in Health Network site planning,
leading the implementation of Health Networks and managing the delivery, evaluation and improvement of Primary Health Care Network programs and services. The PHC Manager works collaboratively with the other PHC Managers and Health Services Managers (urban, rural and north) in order to ensure consistency in approach and integration of service delivery across the various service/program areas. Span of Control: Primary Health Care Managers will have a wide span of control and a wide breadth of functions which include urban/rural/northern components of primary health care. Some examples of current services include, but are not limited to: chronic disease prevention/management, home care services, primary care services, mental health, public health services, therapies, client navigation, and all aspects of preventive and reactive health, intermediate care services and some complex care services. This position has accountability to provide clinical leadership in a matrix relationship with other network leaders through oversight of a large range of disciplines. Managers will be expected to participate actively in key committee's as determined by Network needs and clinical standard operations.
- Valid Class 5 Driver's license
- Licensed and in good standing with professional association and/or regulatory body, if applicable
- Undergraduate degree or diploma in health, social sciences or administration, along with professional leadership training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience,�at�an�operational�level,�as�a�leader�who�has�developed�and�led�innovative�planning projects or�programs in a complex multi-stakeholder environment. 5+ years of�experience a health care organization with extensive knowledge of community health services.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of the healthcare system in Saskatchewan
- Has demonstrated strong critical thinking, financial and analytical skills
- Exemplifies ethical practices, professionalism and personal integrity
- Promotes innovation, guides change and is committed to continuous improvement
- Mobilizes people, inspires and leads by example
- Has demonstrated ability to coach and develop others
- Has demonstrated strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Is committed to delivering on Patient and Family Centered Care
- Is committed to quality, safety and continuous improvement striving towards zero harm
- Has a proven ability to collaborate and partner with a wide variety of stakeholders, including community, to balance the needs and interests of these diverse groups while maintaining alignment with strategic priorities
- Knowledge of legislation and applicable laws
- Demonstrates commitment to a diverse, culturally competent and culturally safe health system and representative workforce
- Demonstrates and is recognized for strategic and operational leadership that includes articulation of mission, vision and strategy and charts a path forward
- Knowledge of First Nations and Metis History in Saskatchewan along with an understanding of the Truth and Reconciliation Commission Calls to Action
- Travel within the province of Saskatchewan is required
- Where necessary, on-call responsibilities may be required in this position
The successful candidate is responsible to obtain and provide an original Criminal Record Check (CRC) & Vulnerable Sector Check (VSC) from their local police service, RCMP or previous country/countries of residence that is dated within the past six (6) months that is satisfactory to the Saskatchewan Health Authority. Internal candidates may be required to provide a CRC & VSC during recruitment and selection process.
Geographic Location: To Be Determined
Expected Start Date: March 1, 2021
Working in Canada
Candidates are required to be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply on this position.
Direct Inquiries To
Please submit an application by clicking Apply.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About us Refrigerative Supply Limited is a wholesale distributor of equipment and parts to the HVAC & Refrigeration trade. Founded in 1945, we have been serving Western Canada through 15 branches an [...]
Roninbd is a contingent workforce company, focused in area of technical services area. We are currently expanding our workforce in the Halifax region. - Looking for technicians that will be assigne [...]
Note, this is a term position for up to twenty-four (24) months. This position is responsible for the analysis, database administration, development, implementation, and maintenance of the City’s b [...]
Program Overview: Valor is a national provider of specialized oilfield training and employment services. Valors Employment Programs provide Job-Seekers with a comprehensive list of safety and equi [...]