Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
All Available Locations: Toronto
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
What will your typical day look like?
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation,
cuttingedge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with premier thought leaders in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?
As a designated DE&I; Talent Sourcer for Deloitte Global, you will proactively build pipelines of diverse talent for technical and nontechnical roles. You will partner with recruiters to fully understand talent needs and requirements for the roles and source qualified candidates. Further responsibilities include:
- Engage passive candidates through sourcing campaigns, online events, proactive social media engagement, and referral generation.
- Screen resumes to determine eligibility; assess talent beyond matching keywords on a resume.
- Schedule and conduct preliminary candidate screens, and present top candidates to the recruiting team.
- Develop and maintain relationships with candidates and ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Maintain diversity sourcing activity reports and drive toward performance metrics to share with recruiters and the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I;) team.
- Recommend creative, results-oriented ideas to cultivate a diverse pipeline.
- Perform market research to understand where diverse, external talent pools exist and work to execute on diversity sourcing initiatives to tap into those talent pools.
- Develop and manage candidate pipelines in Avature CRM tool.
About the team
Deloitte Global Culture:
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network. In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark. Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Global People supports our talented, forward-thinking professionals with a broad range of development, well-being, and engagement programs to enhance their professional and personal journeys. We provide top-notch, leading-edge thinking and advisory support and partner with our businesses to ensure our professionals develop the right skills and talents to deliver on ambitious priorities.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone with:
- A passion for building diverse, equitable, and inclusive teams
- 3+ years creative talent sourcing experience, ideally within a large, complex organization
- Experience with an applicant tracking system and other sourcing tools to engage passive candidates (LI Recruiter, Boolean search, etc.)
- The ability to build and maintain robust pipelines for hard-to-fill roles
- Experience compiling and tracking data to advise leadership and make recommendations
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, a team-oriented approach, and a desire to learn
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills with an innate sense of urgency
- Able to prioritize and switch gears in a dynamic environment
- DE&I; / diversity recruiting experience
- Experience in a sourcing and/or research function within an executive search firm or corporation
- An understanding of opportunities and challenges in building a diverse talent pool, and the drive and creativity to overcome obstacles
- Exceptional teaming and collaboration skills
- Experience working on a virtual team, and proven ability to work both independently and within a team
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world’s best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at [email protected] if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We’d love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 52 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About the Opportunity - Ensure all financial reporting are delivered accurately and by the due date to your Supervisor - Full cycle accounting responsibilities for financial statement preparation [...]
Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve th [...]
Job Description Creating a world-class health experience in our community Mackenzie Health is a dynamic regional healthcare provider, serving a population of over a half a million people across Yo [...]
Position Profile Humber River Hospital is committed to revolutionizing patient care for our diverse community. At our new facility, North America’s first fully digital hospital, the future is ver [...]