Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
All Available Locations: Toronto
Build a network of colleagues for life.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.
Interested in working with IT and business leaders to shape and deliver Deloitte’s technology strategy?
What will your typical day look like?
As Chief Architect you will lead the definition of the solution architecture of all application and data solutions used by Deloitte. You will provide the architectural vision to lead the ongoing modernization of our application stack,
drive the introduction of new and emerging technologies and continue our application migration to the cloud.
You will have deep domain knowledge and hands-on experience across a very broad spectrum of backend, frontend, cloud, AI and data infrastructure platforms. You will collaborate with development teams on your long-term architectural vision, and articulate and evangelize that vision in the firm. Your role as architecture leader will require you to ensure quality of all architectures produced through facilitating peer reviews as well as your own coaching, mentoring and review.
About the team
You will directly and indirectly manage a team of architects and will work collaboratively with key business and technology teams to ensure that our solutions are implemented within existing or planned frameworks that you will define.
As a leader of the Canadian application and data enterprise architecture domains, you will work collaboratively with peers worldwide in Deloitte’s global virtual enterprise architecture. This position brings you to the forefront of leadership and driving overall business value by encouraging you to recommend solutions and designs that leverage our global architecture best practices and standards, while also leading development of enterprise assets and business applications.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone who has:
- Extensive understanding of technology and an ability to apply that knowledge at a strategic level to define architectural approaches that match stated goals and objectives
- Strong relationship management skills, negotiation skills and convincing powers
- Experience or familiarity with architecture modeling, microservices, API integration, Cloud/PaaS, and digital technologies (ie AI, Chat, RPA, Mobile, etc.)
- Experience with .net, SharePoint, Azure.
- Experience with GCP, AWS, Salesforce (strongly desired)
- Experience in any formal architecture framework (an asset)
- Experience with SAP, SuccessFactors, PeopleSoft, ServiceNow (an asset)
- Experience with HANA, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Python, Tableau, Cognos (an asset)
- A “CAN-DO” attitude. You are a self-starter, highly motivated, passionate and enthusiastic.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world’s best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at [email protected] if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We’d love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 52 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Seeking a photographer to create photo's of various of products for a Amazon store. I will also need videos of models demonstrating the products. Please provide a brief description of you as a profess [...]
Job Title: Sewing machine operators supervisor (NOC 9217) Job Type: Full-time / Permanent Position Salary: $22.00 / hour No. Vacancies – 1 Location: Mississauga - Ontario Education: Secondary School [...]
Hi Am looking for cash job this weekend. I can drive ,help in moving [...]
Top notch guest experience kitchen duties include cooking pizza, preparation of dough and prep maintaining a clean and safe environment according to the standard of the restaurant is important. [...]