We’re building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what’s right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions so you feel empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and feel truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You’ll Be Doing
Data Center services within and between CIBC, the facilities and our vendors is logistically complex. As an Senior Consultant, Data Centre Services,
you are responsible for assisting or leading with implementing various TO business activities which have specific physical deliverables within the data centers. The role consists of liaising between the vendors and CIBC project teams for the purposes of procurement, delivery, installation, removal and destruction of the physical equipment. Additionally to act as the TO single point of contact for DXC to assist in resolving service related facility issues, priority conflicts and administering a standard process for project delivery within the facilities.
You will be reporting to the Director of the IP&E; Planning and Delivery team and joining CIBC’s Technology Operations group which delivers world class solutions in support of business strategies, through a combination of in-house systems development and working with leading technology partners.
How You’ll Succeed
- Data Center Liaison - Function as liaison between CIBC and our vendors to work together and provide information to each other in order to support projects and or operational activities which require data center resources and logistics. Interface with the data center facilities to assist with workload prioritization.
- Data Center Project/Technical Consultant - Manage, facilitate and or perform task based activates which are related to installing, removing or supporting operational activities required in the data centers. Develop, documents and maintain processes which will support improvements in project delivery and operations.
- Tracking & Reporting - Track progress and report on progress for data center centric projects or BAU activities which fall within the purview of the IP&E.; Oversee vendor operations to ensure adherence to process and standards.
Who You Are
- You can demonstrate experience in managing all facets of a project. You have experience working with Microsoft Office Suite and MS Project, SharePoint, and ServiceNow. You have strong written and verbal communication skills. You have strong knowledge of data center operations and data center technologies. You can demonstrate experience in building and managing strong relationships with internal and external partners. It is an asset if you have a working familiarity with DXC and Soroc.
- Your influence makes an impact. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by making yourself heard.
- You're driven to succeed. You are motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make an impact.
- You act like an owner. You thrive when you're empowered to take the lead, go above and beyond, and deliver results.
- You're passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You build trust through respect and authenticity.
- You understand that success is in the details. You notice things that others don't. Your critical thinking skills help to inform your decision making.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork and accountability.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You’ll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone’s unique talents, and empowers teams to do what’s right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, and individual development planning.
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What You Need to Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact [email protected]
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
Toronto-483 Bay St. 6th Floor
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Seeking a photographer to create photo's of various of products for a Amazon store. I will also need videos of models demonstrating the products. Please provide a brief description of you as a profess [...]
Job Title: Sewing machine operators supervisor (NOC 9217) Job Type: Full-time / Permanent Position Salary: $22.00 / hour No. Vacancies – 1 Location: Mississauga - Ontario Education: Secondary School [...]
Hi Am looking for cash job this weekend. I can drive ,help in moving [...]
Top notch guest experience kitchen duties include cooking pizza, preparation of dough and prep maintaining a clean and safe environment according to the standard of the restaurant is important. [...]