We’re building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what’s right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions so you feel empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and feel truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You’ll Be Doing
As IT Project Control Coordinator, you are responsible for ensuring project control procedures and policies within a number of unrelated large projects are executed, appropriate and functioning according to Technology's project performance standards.
How You’ll Succeed
- Coordination - Support Project Managers throughout all phases of the project management lifecycle. Develop, manage and control schedules by updating and making mitigation decisions and escalating as appropriate to the Project Manager.
- Tracking & Reporting - Track progress and make recommendations on response plans for risks, resolution plans for issues and results on action items and make decisions on required escalations. Support the tracking of small projects, generally under $1 million.
- Project Financials - Track and reconcile financials ensuring resolution of anomalies, update and reconcile latest estimates ensuring actuals to plan, make recommendations escalating as appropriate.
Who You Are
- You can demonstrate experience in managing all facets of a project as an IT Project Coordinator. You have hands on experience creating project artifacts and supporting Project Managers during the project management lifecycle. You have experience working with Microsoft Office Suite and MS Project, and you have strong written and verbal communication skills. You have strong knowledge of the software development lifecycle and enterprise development concepts.
- You're passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You build trust through respect and authenticity.
- You understand that success is in the details. You notice things that others don't. Your critical thinking skills help to inform your decision making.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork and accountability.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You’ll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone’s unique talents, and empowers teams to do what’s right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, and individual development planning.
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What You Need to Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact [email protected]
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
Toronto-33 Yonge Street, 4th
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International? Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride. You execute the regulatory affairs strategy for y [...]
What is the opportunity? Are you interested in the opportunity to work as a Project Control Officer Co-op? By applying to this job posting, you will be considered for multiple roles available across [...]
Are you looking to take the next step in your construction career? Are you interested in working with a team to oversee the development and implementation of construction contracts? Defence Con [...]
Summary of Duties: ➢ Install, maintain, troubleshoot and upgrade software; ➢ Install and configure non network printers; ➢ Install and configure modems and routers for Virtual Private Ne [...]