Meet our professionals
CGI is more than just an IT consulting company; we are a global organization offering a world of opportunities. Become part of an outstanding culture that gives you the freedom to innovate, influence decisions, achieve your full potential, and chart your own career! Our benefits include a share purchase program, profit sharing, wellness credits, training and development programs and flexible work schedules.
We are looking for an IICS Developer to join a large project team to help migrate our client's Informatica PowerCenter integration to IICS.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Build RESTful API integration using IICS
• Develop IICS application integration components like processes, service connectors and process objects
• Build service connectors for real time integration with third party applications
• Build business services using JSON file to call web services
• Integrate Informatica Cloud with other applications like Salesforce, Workday, ServiceNow
• Install add-on connectors and drivers for IICS
• Use methodologies for data extraction, transformation and loading data using various transformations like Expression, Router, Filter, Lookup, Update Strategy, Union, and Aggregator
• Build data integration processes by constructing mappings, tasks, taskflows, schedules, and parameter files
• Write scripts for file watching and file transfer protocols
• Create architectural patterns, best practices and guidelines for enterprise applications
• Collaborate on multiple concurrent projects and perform a variety of different roles in the software development life cycle
• Communicate project status with leadership team
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 1-2 years of hands on experience with Informatica IICS
• 3-5 years of hands on experience with Informatica PowerCenter
• Extensive experience working with various data sources (SQL and Oracle database, flat files (CSV, delimited), REST API, XML, SOAP
• Advanced SQL skills; demonstrable understanding of relational databases and business data; ability to write complex SQL queries against variety of data sources
• Knowledge of Informatica Architecture
• Working knowledge of data modelling (conceptual, logical and physical) as well as database design
• Experience in RDMBS (SQL Server, Oracle), including complex SQL constructs and DDL generation
• Strong knowledge of PowerShell scripting or Shell scripting
• Proven experience with Business Intelligence/Analysis and Data Warehousing
• Solid understanding of relational and dimensional data models
• Ability to learn new technology and quickly adapt to changing environments
• Excellent problem solving, analytical, communication, coordination and task management skills
• Experience migrating PowerCenter Workflows to IICS
• Experience with Azure Data Factory
- Business Analysis
- REST Webservices
- Azure Data Factory
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Looking for hard working physically fit framers with minimum 2 years experience. We have lots of work lined up framing multi family projects in Calgary. Paydays are 1st and 15th without delay. Contact [...]
** Training dates to be added once confirmed ** HSE Integrated is a recognized leader in Industrial Safety Services. We employ more than 700 people in 19 locations across Canada. We are always loo [...]
Requisition ID: 145941 Career Group: Store Careers Job Category: Alberta Store Operations Travel Requirements: Part Time or Full Time: Full Time Country: Canada (CA) Province: Al [...]
Requisition ID: 142201 Career Group: Store Careers Job Category: Alberta Store Operations Travel Requirements: Part Time or Full Time: Part Time Country: Canada (CA) Province: Al [...]