Posting End Date:
February 15, 2021
This is a non-union position
Our Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) Replacement Program team is looking for an Advisor to join their team. In this role you would implement and support the System Infrastructure and domains as they apply to SCADA systems within the Program. This includes providing consultancy and subject-matter-expert advice and recommendations on Windows and Virtualization to leadership within the SCADA Replacement Program, as well as working with staff from other groups and task forces to satisfy business and regulatory requirements for the overall benefit of Enbridge.
Does this sound like a fit for your skill set? Apply today!
What You Will Do
- Play a key role in the delivery of the SRP with respect to system infrastructure, virtualization, and cybersecurity and provide advice and guidance to management on related issues, topics and requirements.
- Work independently on technical issues and recommend design solutions.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of Infrastructure, Virtualization, Cybersecurity standards, and operating procedures.
- Represent SRP while working collaboratively with other key groups within Enbridge, such as IT Operations Centre, TIS Security Services, Network Security, UNIX, Telecom, and Pipeline Control Systems and Leak Detection.
- Represent Enbridge to external SCADA vendors in the design and configuration of the OASyS SCADA system in support of the SRP.
- Pay attention to emerging information and technologies for the benefit of self and Enbridge
- Provide technical guidance to members to continuously improve processes.
- Coordination and installation of SCADA system updates and windows patches
- Troubleshooting, maintenance and monitoring of the Infrastructure/VM’s with the goal of developing internal support documentation.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure team objectives are met.
Who You Are
- Undergraduate degree or technology diploma in computer science, networking, or related subject area.
- 4 or more years of directly related work experience
- Knowledge of Windows VM’s, Clusters and virtualization Hosts
- Extensive knowledge of GPO’s and Active Directory configuration
- Demonstrate a high level of technical expertise in the area of Cybersecurity
- Excellent analytical, communications and problem solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of OASyS or other SCADA systems considered an asset.
Diversity and inclusion are important to us. Enbridge is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to age, race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, veteran status, Indigenous/Native American status, or disability. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats, communication supports, or other accessibility assistance by contacting [email protected]
Information For Applicants:
- Applications can be submitted via our online recruiting system only.
- We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Final candidates for this position may be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check.
To learn more about us, visit www.enbridge.com
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are currently seeking a Human Resources Administrator – Summer Student, in Edmonton. Reporting to the Vice President of Human Resources, the successful candidate will provide administrative suppo [...]
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO HAVE - You are passionate about leading business through people and enjoy working in a fast-paced and culture-oriented retail environment. - You are a strong hands-on lead [...]
Additional Skills - Hire, train and supervise staff Work Setting - Beauty shop or aesthetic service Specific Skills - Address customers' complaints or concerns - Plan and control budget a [...]
RV Outfitter Do you have a passion for the outdoors, camping or RVing? Are you persuasive, driven and looking for a challenge? ArrKann Trailer & R.V Centre is currently looking for an RV Outfitter t [...]