Fraser Health Authority
Executive Director, Housekeeping Services Posting Number 1330442
We are proud of the innovation, dedication, partnership and resourcefulness of our physicians, employees and volunteers. More than any building or technology, it's our people who make Fraser Health distinct.
If you are looking to provide the ongoing strategic and operational leadership of housekeeping services in acute care hospitals and long term care facilities within Fraser Health, this is the role for you! Your initial focus will be on service repatriation, the development of your structure and hiring your team to set this essential service up for ongoing success.
Fraser Health is one of Canada's largest and fastest growing health authorities.
With over 30,000 employees, physicians and volunteers, we serve more than 1.8 million people - over one third of the entire population in British Columbia.
Fraser Health has twelve acute care hospitals, BC’s first dedicated outpatient care and surgery centre and a wide variety of services in public health, home health, mental health and long-term care facilities - all within Metro Vancouver and the Fraser Valley. Known as one of the most desirable places to live in the world, these multifaceted communities along with inspiring scenery and easy access to an abundance of outdoor activities provide an outstanding quality of life.
In collaboration with the Vice President, System Optimization & CFO, the Executive Director, Housekeeping you will:
- Provide strategic and operational leadership in the identification of changes required to achieve the desired future state,
- Effectively manage all resources and workflow processes,
- Ensure that the execution of the repatriation initiatives is implemented in a planned, disciplined way using an integrated project and change management approach,
- Utilize advanced communication skills to negotiate, facilitate consensus, and present project charters/proposals to a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability oversee the management of multiple facilities projects from concept to completion within large, complex, multi-site organizations.
- Demonstrated initiative, judgment and decision-making capabilities.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, plan, manage, implement and organize at a senior level.
- Demonstrated ability to define/amalgamate diverse organizational requirements, develop financial parameters, resolve issues, identify and mitigate operational project risks, and develop long-range plans.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate and facilitate consensus with various levels of government and community groups, and to develop and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with business partners as well as other external stakeholders
We are looking for you to have:
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or a related discipline is required,
- Minimum ten (10) years' healthcare management experience, including five (5) years in a project management related experience;
- An equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be considered.
- PMP certification is an asset.
Do you take ownership for your own performance and seek to model integrity, resilience and confidence? If you are passionate about building an engaging environment that supports and challenges others to achieve their goals, we encourage to take the next step and apply online, so we can continue the conversation about you joining Fraser Health.
We value diversity in the work force and maintain an environment of Respect, Caring & Trust.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Hair Colouring Techniques Streaking/highlights Bleach Dyes/tints Hair Styling Techniques Iron waving/curling Blow drying Additional Skills Shampoo customers' hair Work Setti [...]
Ricky's Restaurant in Surrey (Fleetwood) is looking for an outgoingindividuals for our Serverposition. This position will require working some Weekday and Weekends ( Early AM shifts and or Evening Sh [...]
Summary of Position The Shop helper is responsible for completing assigned shop and installation related duties. Use of technology applications to monitor, track and communicate progress of work unti [...]
Are you someone who has a real passion for serving others? Are you a registered Social Worker looking to showcase your knowledge, skills, and abilities in a new and dynamic environment? If you've answ [...]