Health Careers in Sask
RHA Job Number:GO-00619140
Number of Vacancies:1
Employer:SHA (Sun Country)
Community:To be determined
Facility Name:Clinical Integration Rural
Department:update with idenifier
Employment Term:Full Time
Posting Date:February 1, 2021
Closing Date:February 7, 2021 21:30
Hours of Work:Shift Information: Days, On Call
37.50 hours per 1 week rotation: 5 shifts of 7.50 hours
Rate of Pay:Salary and benefits as per terms and conditions of employment
Clinical Integration is part of the foundational design of Health Networks and can be explained as the broker between strategy and front line service delivery.
Clinical Integration is the part of operations responsible for putting strategy into action through education, implementation, daily clinical support and evaluation of health services provided by interdisciplinary care teams. Clinical Integration Managers will have a wide span of control and a wide breadth of functions. This position has accountability to provide clinical leadership in a matrix relationship with other system leaders within continuing care, acute care and health network leaders through oversight of a large range of disciplines.
- Valid Class 5 Driver's license
- Licensed and in good standing with regulatory body, if applicable
- Undergraduate degree or diploma in health, social sciences, administration or equivalent combination of education and experience
Experience,�at�an�operational�level,�as�a�leader�who�has�developed�and�led�innovative�planning and�programs�in�a�complex,�multi-stakeholder�environment. 5+�years of�experience in a health care organization with extensive knowledge of community health services.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of the healthcare system in Saskatchewan
- Has demonstrated strong critical thinking, financial and analytical skills
- Exemplifies ethical practices, professionalism and personal integrity
- Promotes innovation, guides change and is committed to continuous improvement
- Mobilizes people, inspires and leads by example
- Has demonstrated ability to coach and develop others
- Has demonstrated strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Is committed to delivering on Patient and Family Centered Care
- Is committed to quality, safety and continuous improvement striving towards zero harm
- Has a proven ability to collaborate and partner with a wide variety of stakeholders, including community, to balance the needs and interests of these diverse groups while maintaining alignment with strategic priorities
- Knowledge of legislation and applicable laws
- Demonstrates commitment to a diverse, culturally competent and culturally safe health system and representative workforce
- Demonstrates and is recognized for strategic and operational leadership that includes articulation of mission, vision and strategy and charts a path forward
- Knowledge of First Nations and Metis History in Saskatchewan along with an understanding of the Truth and Reconciliation Commission Calls to Action
- Travel within the province of Saskatchewan is required
- Where necessary, on-call responsibilities may be required in this position
The successful candidate is responsible to obtain and provide an original Criminal Record Check (CRC) & Vulnerable Sector Check (VSC) from their local police service, RCMP or previous country/countries of residence that is dated within the past six (6) months that is satisfactory to the Saskatchewan Health Authority. Internal candidates may be required to provide a CRC & VSC during recruitment and selection process.
Geographic Location: System Flow & Clinical Data Analytics
Expected Start Date: March 1, 2021
Working in Canada
Candidates are required to be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply on this position.
Direct Inquiries To
Please submit an application by clicking Apply.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Overview Member Experience Managers (MXMs) strive to ensure that guests of Evolution Fitness (EF) receive extraordinary customer service. MXMs are also responsible for overseeing the day-to-day [...]
Our Vision and Mission ensures we will always strive to have the highest standards of cleanliness and maintenance. We are committed to providing a clean and healthy environment for all our valuable me [...]
You Change Lives. You help people reach their goals. You are on a continual path to never stop evolving. You are an Evolution Fitness Personal Trainer. General Position Description As an [...]
Job Overview Have you always wanted to combine your love for fitness with your sales experience? Well, you clicked on the right position because that is exactly what a Membership Consultant role is. [...]