Description du poste :
As a Senior Application Security Consultant, you will play the role of a subject matter expert working alongside with cross functional application development teams to identify, assess, report, and manage security risks and design flaws identified in key applications with practical and achievable recommendations. As a trusted advisor and security ambassador, your responsibilities include influencing the enterprise teams to build security into their design, operating and development techniques.
Fonctions et responsabilités :
As a Application Security Steward -
• Responsible for performing Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST) and Static Application Security Testing (SAST),
Software Composition Analysis (SCA) and penetration testing.
• Review security scan results and work closely with development team to prioritize security vulnerabilities identified using a risk-based approach.
• Provide training awareness to the application development teams of the benefits of web application layer protection service, including demonstrating exploits of confirmed security vulnerabilities.
• Work with development teams to integrate automated security tools into the CI/CD pipeline.
Qualités requises pour réussir dans ce rôle :
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience in using application security testing tools to perform static, dynamic code analysis, and penetration testing.
• Experience in identifying and remediating common web application vulnerabilities such as OWASP Top 10.
• Experience in application security concepts such as secure coding, design or development and industry application security standards and best practices.
• Experience in developing strong relationships across various levels of an organization to bring about a positive results and communicate requirements effectively.
Ce que vous pouvez attendre de nous :
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Company Overview Tell us your story. Don’t go unnoticed. Explain why you’re a winning candidate. Think “TD” if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North [...]
Job Title : Senior Sharepoint Architect Duration: 6 Months to start Location : Toronto Job Description : Responsibilities : - candidate will be a technical expert for development, migration and [...]
Build a meaningful career At Morneau Shepell, we offer more than career opportunities, we provide career opportunities to make meaningful contributions to people’s lives. The extraordinary exper [...]
Company Overview Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North Ameri [...]