Business System Analyst - Senior
CGI, one of the largest IT and business consulting services firms globally, is at the forefront of transforming digital experiences. Through practical and strategic innovations, we are helping drive value and greater efficiencies into commercial and government organizations around the world.
We are growing our team and are looking to establish a center of excellence to deliver the best in class service to our many different clients.
CGI's Banking Services Division has an immediate need for a Technical Business Analyst with knowledge of Bill C-86.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Business Analysis Planning - stakeholder analysis, estimate requirements,
manage risks, assumptions & constraints, define business analysis approach, lead requirements activities to drive business priorities
• Requirements Analysis & Documentation - facilitate, elicit, analyze, document, provide consulting and partner with 3rd party vendors
• Requirements Management & Support- manage process from elicitation through to testing & implementation, requirements traceability
• Leadership & Relationship Management - provide guidance and support to junior team members, build relationships internally and externally to create an environment of cooperation, collaboration and teamwork.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 5+ years experience as a Business Systems Analyst
• Requirements analysis and documentation, requirements traceability
• Experience in requirements analysis, management including documentation and requirements traceability
• Experience with C86 regulations specifically consents and/or complaints processes
• Relevant college, university, or post-graduate degree in Business Analysis
• Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) or Project Management Institute -Professional in Business Analysis Certification (PMI - PBA)
• Masters Certificate in Business Analysis
- Systems Analysis
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Thomson Reuters is looking for a few highly skilled cyber security specialists. Be part of an exciting, fast-paced environment that will help Thomson Reuters strengthen its positio [...]
The Information Security Office (ISO) at TMX is responsible for researching, deploying and maintaining Security Technologies that support the defense in depth methodology in accordance with TMX regula [...]
Requisition ID: 95326 Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off. Job Purpose Be part of a dynamic and innovative analytics team where you will be direct [...]
Reporting Analyst Toronto, ON or Vancouver, BC We are looking for an experienced technology professional with excellent communication skills to join our reporting analyst team reporting to the Vic [...]