SOFTWARE DESIGNER, R & D
Under the supervision of a Senior Software Designer, and within the Research and Development, Software Group, the main responsibility of the Coop Student is to assist the team in developing tools in line with the implementation of new functionalities for test and measurement equipment.
Depending on the dept needs during the work period, the coop student could :
- Participate in the software architecture evolution;
- Design and develop new functionalities within an Agile environment;
- Design and develop automated test strategies;
- Write and provide design documentation;
- Any other related tasks or duties related to the function.
Acquired technical skills during internship
- Knowledge of Web Technologies such as Angular, Cordova, Ionic;
- Knowledge of C# programming language and .NET Framework environment;
- Good knowledge of UML methodology;
Other required skills and characteristics
- Passionate and persevering;
- Attention to detail and quality of work;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Organizational skills;
- Good communication skills;
Academic and professional requirements
- Education: Student in Software, computer or electrical engineering or equivalent education and relevant experience.
- Language requirements: French and English, oral and written
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Line of Service Assurance Industry/Sector Not Applicable Specialism Assurance Management Level Intern/Trainee Job Description & Summary About Talent Academy Joi [...]
(PTL Canada) Sales and Operations Management Trainee(Job Number: 2102868) Description Position Summary: Take charge. Think fast. Move forward. As a Sales and Operations Management Trainee in our f [...]
Company Overview Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North Ameri [...]
Job summary We are looking for a QA Analyst Automation Intern to join our Big Data team. Your primary responsibilities will be to help expend our existing CI/CD capabilities for our software and auto [...]