Security Service Manager
Responsible for the coordination and assignment of personnel and materials necessary for prompt, complete inspection and repair of security, card access, thermal detection, CCTV systems, and other security networks within an assigned territory. Develops and builds on current capabilities to prepare team members for successful job performance. Will manage a large District's complex service operations.
How you will do it
- Plan, schedule, supervise, and control service jobs.
- Read and interpret P & L's, General Ledger, Job Profitability and Open Job Detail reports. Maintain outright sales and advanced service charge recovery margins.
- Evaluate system performance for cost savings and product improvement.
- Research and maintain technical knowledge to inform associates and customers of current standards and new developments.
- Maintaining adequate staff levels, as required. Provide training, coaching and counseling to technical associates.
- Provide support to the Local District Service Manager and the Area Service Manager.
- Provide support to A/R and collections to ensure accounts are maintained and billings are issued and reconciled in a timely manner.
- Shall meet or exceed Company service metrics for same day response and break-and-fix ULC code and BOS requirements.
- Promote a team atmosphere between the sales, installation, service teams as well between other departments within the branch and region.
- Promote and maintain positive customer focused relationships in the branch.
What we look for
- Technical diploma in electronics or security related discipline or equivalent 2-year electronic trade school training.
- Minimum 5 years experience, conducting repairs, inspections and construction of Johnson Controls or comparable services.
- 3-5 years of Supervision/Management experience in related security systems industry.
- Experience in financial forecasting and budgeting.
- Customer service and conflict resolution skills; supervisory and instructional skills; work scheduling; knowledge of pertinent security system applications.
- Excellent communication abilities both oral and written.
- Bachelor's degree.
Johnson Controls and each of its Canadian subsidiaries are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants, candidates and employees with disabilities, in accordance with applicable human rights legislation and, in Ontario, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (“AODA”). When requested, accommodations will be provided throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. To request an accommodation please click here. Information you provide relating to accommodation measures will be handled confidentially. A copy of Johnson Controls’ applicable AODA policies are available on the Company website for your reference, and can be made available in accessible formats upon request.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Cloudworks is one of North America’s fastest growing technology services companies specializing solely in cloud and hyper-automation advisory and implementation services. With experience across Orac [...]
INDEPENDENT ELECTRICITY SYSTEM OPERATOR Access Management Administrator Location of Position: Mississauga The Access Management Analyst will report to the Director, Information Security The Inde [...]
Bird Construction is a leading Canadian construction company operating from coast-to-coast and servicing all of Canada’s major markets. Bird provides a comprehensive range of construction services [...]
Leavoy Rowe Beef Co. was founded in 2005 with the intention of providing the finest possible steak eating experience. Rod Rowe continue that philosophy to this day sourcing the best quality products a [...]