What you will do
The Core Commercial Account Executive - Security is responsible for promoting and selling Johnson Controls services and technology within an assigned territory, leveraging relationships, closing new business for Johnson Controls and ensuring customer retention. This person is the Johnson Controls ''brand steward'', charged with telling the Johnson Controls story and clearly demonstrating that Johnson Controls is the leading electronic security provider. Responsible for securing profitable sales and upgrades to new, existing and discontinued Johnson Controls Commercial customers while maximizing customer satisfaction and retention by initiating post installation follow-ups.
This rep will also have a commanding knowledge of our product line, as well as that of our services.
How you will do it
- Adhere to current Johnson Controls policies, procedures, products, programs and services.
- Create new market share by selling Johnson Controls products and services to new local commercial customers.
- Sell additional products and services to existing accounts that continue to present new sales opportunities.
- Sell add-ons, amend, and convert existing customer systems to meet the customers' expectations.
- Renew existing customer agreements.
- Responsible for resale opportunities within an assigned territory Identify prospects utilizing creative lead-generating techniques and maintain productive working relationships with existing customers.
- Independently establish call plans and customer follow-up strategies and tactics, and consistently apply time and territory management techniques. Follow up with prospects.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of complete line of products/services and customers' issues and needs through in-house training and reading/research.
- Obtain referrals and work with Centers of Influence. Process work order and complete all paperwork in accordance with approved and standardized procedures.
- Conduct post installation follow-up by contacting customer, ensuring commitments were met and affirming customer satisfaction once the customer has been in service.
What we look for
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a successful commercial sales representative in the security or other technology sales industry, demonstrated by the consistent ability to meet and exceed quota.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills with the ability to present to senior level executives within the customer and Johnson Controls organizations.
- Experience with CRM such as Salesforce and MS Office.
- Clean Driver's abstract is required
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Fast track to employment programs: Medical Office/Lab Tech Health Care Aid Early Childhood Education Education Assistant Massage Therapy And more.....Certificates, Diplomas, Degrees International stud [...]
PWM is hiring Tier One Guard’s for high profile security sites in the City of Edmonton. We strive for excellence in everything we do, so we expect the same from you. Do you have a proven history of [...]
We are a busy Spruce Grove salon with an aesthetic room for rent. It would be perfect for a massage therapist or aesthetician. Very reasonable rent in a brand new space. [...]
Discover a whole new way to love seafood...and your job. Apply online at www.redlobster.ca Bring your passion and ambition to Red Lobster and we’ll open a fresh world of opportunities at one of No [...]