Customer Care Representative
Department: E-Commerce Department
JYSK is one of the world’s leading, and fastest-growing home furnishing retailers. First established in Denmark in 1979, JYSK operates retail stores which sell everything for your home throughout Europe and internationally and are now present across 51 countries with over 2,900 stores.
Although JYSK today is a global business, the company is managed based on its Scandinavian roots. This reflects in JYSK’s company culture and the way it does business.
The first Canadian JYSK store was opened in Coquitlam, BC in 1996. Today, JYSK operates 61 stores across Canada, including locations in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba,
Ontario, and Québec.
YSK Canada is currently seeking a Customer Care Representative to join its growing Customer Care department. The position is a part-time position and will be based in our head office in Coquitlam.
As a Customer Care Representative for JYSK, you will be responsible for:
- Customer service duties including answering customer queries via email, chat, phone and social media, problem solving and providing detailed information on new products, order timelines etc.
- Assisting customers with sales, in-store pickups and returns.
- Successfully communicating with stores to successfully complete online orders.
- Informing customers about the product range, availability, orders and delivery
- Accessing customer issues and suggest appropriate solutions
- Checking inventory of items and product using our system
- Performing duties on daily basis such as printing orders, checking specifications and all related requirements
- Preparing and planning for all issues such Credit card verification, addresses, emails and phones
The Right Candidate
- Has experience working in a customer service environment
- Has experience resolving customer issues
- Is able to work flexible hours possibly including weekends
- Has reliable mode of transportation to accommodate shifts
- Has strong computer skills are absolutely necessary. Proficient in M.S. Office, Excel and Online Shopping, Browsing etc.
- Has a positive and cheerful attitude while working under pressure, handling all kinds of client behavior in a calm and professional manner.
- Is Customer focused and detail oriented
- Has ability to connect with customers and make suggestions to save problem sales
- Has teamwork and cooperative attitude
- Is professional in verbal and written communication
- Is friendly spontaneous and quick thinking
- Is consistent in presentation of a professional image, both on the phone and in email response.
- Has problem solving and communication skills
- Adheres to deadlines and delivers quality work
- Contributes in training or orienting other staff on office policies and procedures
- Has experience in an e-commerce setting (considered an asset)
JYSK Canada is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This principle applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, selection, transfer, promotion and all other conditions of employment. As a company, we have developed l programs and policies that address and recognize our objective to ensure that our work environment remains free of discrimination and harassment of any kind and promotes and recognizes the diverse backgrounds of our Colleagues. JYSK Canada will accommodate both internal and external applications throughout the hiring process.
All employment decisions at JYSK are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, marital status, family status, disability or a conviction for which a pardon has been granted or a record suspended. We consider all applications on the basis of individual qualification for the particular position and we do so without regard to any unrelated factor and/or characteristic.
JYSK Canada is committed to the value of equal employment opportunity for all Colleagues and the innovation that diversity creates in the work environment. We welcome and encourage applications from individuals with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the hiring process.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- or equivalent experience Business Equipment and Computer Applications - MS Excel - MS Word - Internet Work Setting - Retail/wholesale establishment/distribution centre Specific Skills [...]
Salary: $21.00 - $26.00/Hourly Job Type: Full Time, Permanent Start Date: As soon as possible Language: English Minimum Education: None Positions Available: 5 NOC Group: Construction T [...]
or equivalent experience Business Equipment and Computer Applications MS Excel MS Word Internet Work Setting Retail/wholesale establishment/distribution centre Specific Skills [...]
Job Title: 21-022c - Parks Maintenance Worker Job Type: Casual Location: Port Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada Find out why our AMAZING employees love working for the City of Port Coquitl [...]