Interior Health Authority
Job title :PATIENT AMBASSADOR
Facility :KELOWNA CHSC
Status :PROJECT POSITION FULL TIME
Interior Health is committed to supporting the great efforts of our health care professionals due to COVID-19. In preparation for this challenging time, we are seeking Patient Ambassadors throughout the Interior Health region.
Kelowna CHSC is looking for a Project Position Full Time Patient Ambassador to join their team! - if you have graduated from Grade 12, plus one year's recent experience....Apply today!
This position performs a variety of clerical duties such as:
• Identifies if a visit is essential by communicating with all people who present at points of entry for the assigned entrance or site by following the script and documentation provided for the role.
• Explains Interior Health entrance restrictions as required and asks self-assessment questions.
• Provides direction to essential patients and the public regarding the locations of various departments and services.
• Follows established communication channels to raise concerns to site leadership.
• Cultivates as safe an environment as possible for those entering the facility, while still adhering to infection prevention protocols and directions, violence prevention, and cultural safety training.
• Maintains records on visitor admissions as assigned.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Hours of work:
Day shift, Monday to Friday; 08:00 to 16:00
Please note that this opportunity is not expected to extend past June 30, 2021
Come live, work and play where others only vacation. Make a difference. Love your work. Apply today!
**Please upload your High School Diploma**
We invite applicants to self-identify as First Nation, Métis or Inuit within cover letters and/or resumes.
Interior Health now offers assistance from an Aboriginal Employment Advisor. If you self-identify as Aboriginal (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) and if you would like assistance with the application process, job readiness, interview readiness or tips for resume and cover letter writing, send your question via email to [email protected] to be redirected to the Employment Advisor.
Education, Training and Experience:
Grade 12, one year recent related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Skills and Abilities:
Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
Ability to work effectively with others.
Ability to organize work.
Ability to operate related equipment.
Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
*Along with your CV (resume), Please upload All Certificates/Diplomas &/or Transcripts that prove you can meet our Education and Skills & Abilities REQUIREMENT. Certificates/Diplomas/Transcripts must be from an accredited College/University.*
**ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.**
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description We are looking for the next member of our dynamic team at Career City College, a Finance Administrator, stationed at our main campus office in Kelowna. You would be working collaborat [...]
Mission Villas Retirement Community is currently searching for a driver to join our team. The role requires someone who is kind, responsible and reliable. The successful candidate will transport our r [...]
- or equivalent experience Cook Categories - Cook (general) Cuisine Specialties - East Indian Work Setting - Restaurant Specific Skills - Order supplies and equipment - Inspect kitch [...]
Are you outgoing and creative, love working with people and love seeing your work bring a smile to your clients’ faces? If this is you, then BC Sportswear may be your ideal work environment. BC Spo [...]