Transforming mobility. Making automotive technology that is smarter, cleaner, safer and lighter. That’s what we’re passionate about at Magna Powertrain, and we do it by creating world-class powertrain systems. We are a premier supplier for the global automotive industry with full capabilities in design, development, testing and manufacturing of complex powertrain systems. Our name stands for quality, environmental consciousness, and safety. Innovation is what drives us and we drive innovation. Dream big and create the future of mobility at Magna Powertrain.
At Magna Powertrain, Product Security is of the highest priority. The protection of our products,
from threats is paramount to our success. The Sr. Specialist IT Product Security supports the global Key Management Solution (KMS); in accordance with Manufacturing regulations and OEM customer requirements. The individual will also work together with Corporate, Group and Division IT to ensure successful integration. The role of the Sr. Specialist IT Product Security is to ensure that all MPT and OEM product security KMS requirements and protocols are effectively implemented across all locations.
- Serve as Product Security leader in Magna Powertrain (MPT) for the management of the global Key Management Solution.
- Provides guidance and expert advice to plant IT and assembly line personnel operating and supporting local KMS installations and operations.
- Leveraging Software Development Kit, Utimaco CryptoServer/Client; customize algorithms in compliance with regulatory and OEM requirements.
- Ensure standardized security processes and associated procedures to be implemented across MPT Divisions for the global KMS.
- Ensure professional resolution of KMS related issues as the technical contact person for plant IT and customer;
- Support plant IT, provide technical support by answering calls and emails in line with departmental measures with a focus on high quality;
- Follow Magna’s Code of Conduct and Ethics and related compliance policies
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
The above is intended to describe the general content of the performance of this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties or responsibilities.
- Minimum 5 - 7 years of IT System, Network administration and encryption/cryptologic experience.
- Bachelor's degree in the field of Computer Science or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of various frameworks/regulations such as ISO 21434, ISO 27001/2, NIST 800-53, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, TISAX, or similar.
- Experience with hardware security modules (HSM), Utimaco preferred, SQL Server, public key infrastructure (PKI), cloud encryption solutions, Windows/Linux server administration, web development, secure web, certificates, hosting, JTAG testing, key insertion, and ECU/TCU familiarity preferred
- Basic programming skills using C#, Java, .NET; actual experience with scripting using PowerShell.
- Understanding of Key Management Interoperability Protocol (KMIP).
- Certifications are a plus: CISA, CISSP, OSCP, GCIH (Certified Incident Handler) GCIA (Certified Intrusion Analyst) CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker) CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate), MS certs, Linux certs.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally, approximately 25% of the time.
The above is intended to describe the requirements for the performance of this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of requirements and qualifications.
Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.
05--Information Technology F--Permanent/Regular
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Join a Winning Team. At Hilton Transportation, our employees take pride in their work and show dedication to their job. As Billingual Dispatcher, you will be responsible for handling all interactions [...]
Job Description: Hilton Transportation is looking to hire a full-time AZ Driver for City/Local Work & MTL runs. Monday - Friday day shifts. A great opportunity to earn Good money. Job Details: [...]
AZ Longhaul Driver / California Runs. Must have 3 years Min Exp Want to Drive West Coast USA? Hilton Transportation is currently recruiting Drivers With a Minimum of 3 years of experience [...]
Job Description: Hilton Transportation is looking to hire a full-time AZ Driver for City/Local Work & MTL runs. Monday - Friday day shifts. A great opportunity to earn Good money. Job Detail [...]