Let’s grow tomorrow, together!
The team you will join:
The Medicago’s HR team is seeking a highly performing and self-motivated Manager, Learning and development.
Would you like to join a team of passionate people who will help you learn and actively participate in the company's success like nowhere else? Then read on and become part of our story!
Reporting to the Senior Director, Talent Management, the Manager, Learning & Development, will translate the overall Learning and Development (L&D;) strategy and annual plan into concrete L&D; initiatives. This includes the design, implementation and improvement of existing and new departmental, site specific and global L&D; programs,
policies and procedures. This leadership role will manage a team of learning partners to ensure both the design and delivery of training solutions meet all identified learning and development needs.
- Leads, coaches and mentors learning and development team members to achieve objectives and leverage potential;
- Develop strategies and tactics aimed at creating learning experiences that address current and future capabilities needed across the organization;
- Oversees the design and the implementation of training solutions;
- Optimizes learning and development processes to gain efficiency;
- Reviews and suggests enhancements to training solution proposals developed by L&D; team;
- Conducts enterprise learning needs assessment and analysis with internal groups;
- Shares feedback and provides improvement recommendations on training delivery (instructor-led and digital training materials);
- Evaluates the overall success of the training through a variety of assessment measures and key performance indicators (KPIs);
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field. Master’s degree an asset
- 8+ years, including 3 years as a supervisor
- CTDP or CPTM Designation or equivalent within one year of hire
- Bilingual English & French (spoken and written)
- Strong leadership, training and coaching capabilities
- Strong ability to drive organizational needs assessments and develop out appropriate learning paths (leveraging a blended approach)
- Ability to leverage new insights into innovation solutions that result in stronger employee learning culture
- Ability to effectively work across functions with key stakeholders
- Ability to shape organizational models towards a more collaborative way of working
- Knowledge and skills using instructional design tools such as Articulate Storyline or Captivate
- Knowledge and skills using graphic design tools
- Experience in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, life sciences or other highly regulated industries
Physical Effort, Sensory Effort, & Working Conditions:
- General office environment
- Periodic travel to potential and current clients
- Includes international travel
- Potential exposure to irate customers
- Flexible working hours
Medicago is changing the game!
Our Vision: A world that is better prepared to face any disease.
Our Mission: To create and deliver effective responses to emerging global health challenges.
Innovation, collaboration, integrity, adaptability and ownership of our colleagues are the keys to the success of our research. We have been cultivating the future together since 1999.
Medicago's journey is a story of innovation and perseverance. Even the company's name - the Latin name for alfalfa, the first plant we worked with - is a reminder of our culture of adaptability. We're proud of our humble beginnings and our current growth and global reach.
As a pioneer in transient expression and plant-based manufacturing, Medicago has always sought a more effective way to improve human health. With over 20 years of experience and wisdom behind us, we are poised to revolutionize the traditional approach to vaccines and therapeutics.
Medicago promotes an open and inclusive work environment for all our employees.
It is important that you are legally entitled to work in the US or Canada at the time the job offer is made to you. You may be asked to provide proof of eligibility.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Employment and Social Development Canada - Chief Financial Officer Branch - Integrated Corporate Accounting and Accountability Directorate Gatineau (Québec) FI-01 Specified period, Indetermi [...]
Address: 2325 Preston Avenue, Unit 101 Job Family Group: Retail Banking Sales & Service Provides financial and investment planning and advice to deliver a solution in the best interests of the cus [...]
We're hiring and are looking to connect with you to help us deliver exceptional customer service experiences as a work from home Customer Service Representative If you reside in and are seeking a job [...]
Location: 9397 De L'Ormiere Blvd, Quebec, Quebec, G2B 3K7 Join a locally owned and operated store to help deliver health, beauty and convenience services in your community, and keep the customer at [...]