Lannick Group of Companies
About the Company
Our client is a growing private manufacturing company that provides products and services to a broader global industry. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their finance team. Reporting into the Finance Manager, this will be a hybrid role and will be responsible for support with the preparation of external financial statements, coordinating the global annual audits and assisting with planning/forecasting.
Why Work Here
- Very entrepreneurial culture, collaborative team environment
- Fantastic mentorship opportunities.
- Fantastic company and great place to work in an exciting industry.
- Company has experienced exceptional growth.
About the Opportunity
- Coordinate the global annual audits for the parent and subsidiary companies
- Liaise with external auditors on planning, execution and finalization of annual audits
- Prepare external financial statements with note disclosure
- Prepare Head Office year-end audit files, and review Divisions/Groups audit files as applicable
- Assist in drafting accounting position papers and oversee accounting policy changes
- Assist in the budget and reforecast process for Head Office, and provide relevant analysis
- Interact with other internal departments including Legal, Human Resources, Global Strategy, Communications, and Sales & Marketing to ensure seamless flow of financial information on a timely basis to Finance
- Prepare Corporate month-end journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare month-end reports required by the Head Office
- Support financial planning and analysis of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting
- Work with key financial contacts to resolve accounting issues
- Assist in the review of internal controls
- Support and coordinate implementation of Corporate Finance initiatives
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of Head Office accounting records
- CPA, CA
- 3 years’ experience in a public accounting (mid or large sized firm preferred)
- Knowledge in ASPE or IFRS
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work effectively with people at all levels
- Strong Excel skills
$80,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 28599.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Overview Reporting to the Senior Manager, Finance, the Financial Analyst is responsible for supporting the period end close process, as well as daily accounting and reconciliations, analytics on [...]
Job ID: 18204 Title: IT Project Manager - 4 Contract Length: 6 months (potential for extension) Location WFH (once on site - Downtown, Toronto) Hours: 9am-5pm Story Behind the Need: Busin [...]
JOB POSTING #: 871917 Position: Senior Project Analyst Department: UHN Digital, Data and Implementation Science Reports to: Senior Project Manager, UHN Digital, Data & Implementation Science [...]
What is the opportunity? The CFG team within RBC Capital Markets Technology (QTS) is looking for a Senior Business Analyst with a proven and consistent track record of successful delivery. What wi [...]